Reviews for Accel World: Ruby Chronicles
OminousLatin chapter 14 . 3/21
Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Crossed Kermits chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Thanks for updating such a long chapter each time! And its a really good story too. Motivated me to watch Accel World again uwu
Dj chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Thank you! Been waiting for this chapter and the wait was well worth it.
pregar chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Pretty good, I like it. Those anime-like comedy moments are quite funny, just don't overdo it. Your OCs are surprisingly easy to remember, with well defined characters. Your battle descriptions are great, that and protagonist's romance are the best points for me in this story.
I don't think you mentioned what level that archer from last fight was, that was a little annoying. It's been a while since I have seen it, but don't they always know their levels in a fight? And somewhere at the beginning you made someone run 100m for over 20 seconds? You must be long time out of school, normal times are around 15 - 16s for the whole class.
Also, "off with their heads" made me laugh so hard.
Daymian chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Very good story. Nice battle scenes with great consideration about weapon attributes and functions. Interesting dialogs with fluid text that is easy to follow while being colourful and humorous. Keep it up I say! :D
Drago pirate chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
This was a good chapter u put up.
silvernet chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Spent the whole day reading up to the Chapter 10 Omake(I stll don't know what that means _) but just wondering is this canon to the actual series?How is it not going to interfere with the animes timeline? I forgot what else I was going to say, oh is that Level 10 Silver Duel avatar related to Aluminum Archer or is that just a coincidence?Sorry if i'm asking for a lot however Yukina and Kyrius needs some major upgrades if they plan on going against a King/Chrome Dsaster plus they need better teamwork as well as better strategies/training.I like the story so keep up the good work, it inspired me to make my own fanfic with a crossover of two series with my own fanmade series so that make 3 combined! _
silvernet chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
Wow, this chapter is really different from the previous ones and definitely brings the story to a different , what happened to the chocolate cake from before?Also i'm not trying to be rude but there are better ways for Ruby Sniper to there other modes besides the regular three being used by Yuki and just to wonder does Yuki represent you as a character or just an original character you made?One more thing, if possible i'd like to help _
silvernet chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is a good story, if possible i'd like to help.I like to write so this much wouldn't be troubling, if it's okay with you.
DETHREAPER chapter 11 . 2/5/2013
Still loving it, still a huge fan. Also, out of curiosity, are you by chance a trekkie?
siraaron1 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
I adored emerald chess, her being queen. Just great i would love to see just her in a fic. Genius idea for avatar. Want to see more chess
DETHREAPER chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Sounds good, looking forward to it. This one was great as usual.
DETHREAPER chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
An amazing read, looking forward to its continuation.
DETHREAPER chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Think I'll read the entire thing, it looks very good. Oh, and just so you know, 28 seconds for 100 meters is TERRIBLE. It's just over three meters per second, which is barely over jogging speed. Hell, just over walking speed. Also, twenty six degrees celsius is not cool at all. I take it you're unfamiliar with metric?
Drago pirate chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
This was a good chapter.