Reviews for 30 Day Challenge
irmalin chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
YOU MENTIONED NEW ZEALAND! YEEEEEEEEEEAH! YOU ROCK!
Firedon chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
Someone seems a little eager to get back to her girlfriend, I think.
Juniper Night chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
"I don't do short stories"

Oh thank god... This is fantastic! I shall eagerly watch for the addition of another story to your profile. I don't really know what a good name might be though... A-You? Facing Realities? Mirror, Mirror?
Stormplains chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Uh I am waiting to remember to do so when I'm actually on my computer.
Story name, story name. Switched came up but then I was like: dude, that IS a TT episode title. What about Warped? I dunno, right now I'm stuck in a one word title rut. Here's what's popping into my mind:
Crossed Over
Mistaken Reality
I dunno, having a hard time with this. Sorry.
Super cool story I would totally love to read it!
Keep writing strong.
Necro Floodwaters chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Your usual great work! And I'm pretty sure that most of them are waiting for their computers to finish loading the page.
Concolor44 chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Concolor crows in delight! A new story! And an intriguing beginning to boot!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will eagerly await further development of this tale.

Title? Title? Hmmmm...

"The Mirror Crack'd" is already taken.

Hmmmmm...

"Ping Pong"?
"Desperate Measures"?
"Doppelganger"?

That's all I can come up with now. Maybe I'll PM you later if something glomps me.
discb chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Well, this won't end well for Rachel...
The Other Side is Here chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
I absolutely love this! And this chapter!...Oh dear Thank-You, Thank-You so much for doing this, so many people take the issue of people (be they adults, teens, and in rare cases just children) committing suicide b/c they were treated differently, as nothing, and it's nice to see an author showing us that Superheroes deal with these issues as well.
Update soon, your work is amazing!
Juniper Night chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Yay - you're back too! :D

This was sad, but very good. It made me think of a video we made at my school. The concept - of different metas, few, far-between, and thus alienated and needing some sort of guidance or reassurance - was interesting.

Hope England's as jolly as ever when you get back to it :)

Juniper
mttmercado chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
BAM...sad part. very sad...bam
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
And now you've got me fighting down a huge lump in my throat, and blinking through the visual distortion of tears.

One of my older daughter's classmates killed herself as a college Freshman. That was almost five years ago, and she still finds the memory hitting her at awkward moments from time to time.

Our counselor is of the opinion that all identified bullies should be sequestered and kept separate from us humans. Let them feed on each other. I'd go with that.
Deathnoteuser chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
As they say, "it takes three generations to conquer a people" or to educate them I suppose. Nice job on the chapter. And you realize that it's vacation now? As in school's been out for a month?
patattack chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
That was cute. But in Titans Go, in the issue that Cyborg and Beast Boy talk about their origins, Cy and Sarah patch up their relationship.
patattack chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
AgaShort, but fun to read. Personally, i'd have thought cyborg would have had few compunctions against waking up beast boy.
patattack chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
It's interesting to see how Terra and the titans would mix up after she'd be back to normal.