Reviews for Mommy Dash
Guest chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
There is only one way to describe this story...AWESOME! Wish there were more stories like, or something along the same line. It was pure awesomeness, just like the cyan Pegasus.
Lee22 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
That was awezome ur tots a master writer
chloemcg chapter 9 . 10/3/2013
Awww, cute story! I like young Gale! Are you making a sequel? Good job!
Celia chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
I loved your story!
MarioDS01 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Good chapter. But I have a feeling even though Gale loves his adopted mother Rainbow Dash, he would still wonder who his real mother is, find where she is and why she gave him up...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Honestly, I enjoyed this story :) Your plot was excellent, and your writing style certainly wasn't poor. The story was cute and original, without being too rushed or dragging on forever. Good job, and continue writing!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Hey, pretty nice job here.

Scoot can also tell him that Spike's pretty much Twilight's little brother despite him being a dragon.

Keep the good writing.
ziandra chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Sure, you're story isn't as well written as others, but I've read plenty that were way worse.

I understand the feeling of being at the bottom. I feel that way about my stories too sometimes. But then I remember this: I only write for myself. I'll share it with others and if they like it great, if not, oh well.

The plot is a good one. You could rewrite this story if you wanted. Any idea's that you have are probably way less weirder than mine. Sometimes I can't figure out how I come up with stuff.

You need to stay positive. Writing may not be one of your strengths but I'm sure there are other things you are good at. Writing takes lots of practice. When I read through my stories I can see how much I improved as the first chapters aren't as good as the last chapters.

At least you ended the story. That shows a lot. Too many people abandon their stories and never finish then, so I applaud you for that.
Superwhoponylock chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
I thought this story was well written and I loved it!
turbokatt997 chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Like the other person said don't put yourself was a great story and I hope that you are going to continue with a sequel.I would like to know about Gale's older years.
MarioDS01 chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Just want to let you know that I enjoyed the fanfic. So don't put yourself down too much. The more you practice and do stories like this, the better you will get.

I think it would be interesting to sell how Gale's life goes later on in his life. Although I would love to see Gilda make another appearence then be ignored. Either in a story involving Rainbow Dash and Gale or a different one where Rainbow and Gilda somehow heal their friendship, even though things would be tough at first.
knAngel18 chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Hmm that sucks that you are so down on yourself 'cause I thought the story was great! I have yet to find one like it under the MLP genre and I thought that you portrayed the characters really well! This story definitely deserves WAY more attention :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Beautiful ending. Very nice scenes here.

Keep the good writing.
ghostoftime1 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story! It's got great humor! Plus, it's so heart-warming! I personally think that this was a clever change to other fanfics!
TYRANT-00 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
ok there partner, take it easy and dont come with all the negative feelings dude, you should feel proud in first place cuz you ended this story, i have seen a lot of people starting stories and just leave those incomplete, so theres one thing you should be proud, second i would love to have the guts you have for even trying to make this, sometimes i would really love to try but i think at the end its not such a good idea...

now going with the critics about your work, the idea of the story was pretty good, the begining could be a little bit better, because is like, i dont know, dash didnt asked about the bundle even thought she was soooooo busy thinking about it... out of that yeah, the story went pretty smoothly but you could try to profundice a little bit more, you left me with the doubt of "where are spike and applejack" XD ajjajajaja , and i would looooove to see you writing something more about Gale's future, i dont think thats a bad idea :D

Keep it up man and keep writing everyday, im glad to see you realize you have mistakes but dont only stay recognizing those, you gotta start working in fixing those errors you have
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »