Reviews for Laugh Maker
LavenderCloud chapter 3 . 1/22
This is very funny. I also think you did a good job keeping them all in character when it came to each atempt. The silly cloths that Kise had on( only silly from his athletic body, that fun/ accurit desciption). The cool calm way our red head, Akashi ordered his past team to hold Kuroko still. These attempts match thier personalities.
I love your nice clossing paragraph from Kuroko's perspective. I wonder if he went home and giggled into his pillows each night that week. -LavenderCloud ( i have an account here, just too tired to log-in tonight.)
LavenderCloud chapter 3 . 1/22
This is supper cute and fun. I couldnt stop smiling as i read it.
Anonymous Person chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
I was just shaking my head as I read the description of Kise's attire as he walked into the gym. Count on him to somehow wear the single most ridiculous thing possible.
Review chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
This is very cute. :-)
AquaticSilver chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Aww of course. GOM would.
And being Kise, he's always the one that do the action first to gather the GOM XD
ForUrEntertainment chapter 3 . 5/27/2016
Oh my God! I LOVE this story so much, even made me chuckle lol Anyway, amazing story!
Katori chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Excuse me, may i ask you for a permission to translate this fic?
BabyNightmareLady chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I like it!
little-semanggi chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
wow, i should say that it had been a fun ride so far. kuroko holding back is something unexpected, but probable nonetheless:)
the miragen are a bit ooc but i guess i'd want this too.
of all of their try, i like kise mini skirt first and teppei senpai honest advise. it just so teppei-like and funny.
i'd like to see more of your knb works again. this is awesome;)
alqui chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
Aww! This was is cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2016
I LOVE IT
FelicitousVixen chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
LMFAO Before reading on I had guessed it had something to do with a generation of miracle wearing a skirt and something to do with #2 I freaking died
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Awesome~
xgravity chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
Awwww they all worked so hard to hear Kurokocchi's laugh ;3; not that I can blame them... I would too! :'D thanks for writing & sharing!
coolexaj chapter 3 . 6/14/2015