Reviews for In the Absence of Basketball
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
That was kinda anticlimactic at the end there, but all and all too bad.
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aww, I really like it! *_*
578929 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Very cute! Thanks for writing such cuteness!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Sorry Aomine, Kuroko's taken :P XD
gsinbyk chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Ah this is really perfect i hope you continue but If its a oneshot thats alright :) i really love kagakuri. Thabk you for writing this story! (i already read this on archivesofourown)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Amazing fanfic, and really cute too... Loved seeing them out of the court, I think they totally agree with the characteristics you chose for them, wish I could read more fabrics about this universe.

Thank you very much.
left account chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Amaze balls
Takara yume chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ahaha soo cute love this story ; v ; ))b
xBunni chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hahahahaha, this is adorable, I love it! I kind of wish we could've found out what happened after Kagami said "Fight me", I can only imagine that it would've been complete and utter chaos, lol. Thank you so much, definitely one of my favourite KnB fics here.
Virelei chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
It's a little word to always italicize -kun or -san and the suffixes, because it really disrupts the flow of reading.
animebaka14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
wtf was with that fight me part :)))

ooohhh 3 kuroko trying to be sexy huh and taking the initiative? ME GUSTA. )))
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I read the sequel to this beforehand and I love it just as much!
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
oh my.. that was deliciously sweet! i love to see more fics in this universe! )
spiel chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ooh only a yearly reunion? Surely these guys should meet a lot more often :)

Thanks a lot for the story
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh, this was adorable! :)
I would love to know how the other Generation of Miracles' love lives turned out. LOL (Aomine's is unrequited, but maybe you can write a future fic where he finds a new love or something? ;D)

Hmm, I can totally see them all as the jobs you gave them except for maybe, Akashi... XD Shogi player? Hmm, not that it's bad, but with his narcissistic side and his leadership skills, I see him more as a business tycoon (or a boss of an illegal organization or something!) Haha :D