Reviews for To Count on Both Hands
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
*Happy sigh* Much as I loved the series, it really did need something like this to tie up those nagging loose ends that might threaten the Happy Ever After. Ianto is, as usual, brilliant. Totally lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm crying now, and it's pretty hard to write as I can't see the screen through the tears, but I loved this. You're... you're just so bloody amazing.
Meridas chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved it! The Wedding was my favorite, and it was perfect. It wasn't nearly too much fluff, either, what with the Anniversary drama thrown in there, although I liked that one, too. I also really liked the twist you put on going away with John Hart. You must get tired of hearing me say that you nailed their characters perfectly, but I can't stop myself :) John's thought process made me laugh. And I thought the ending was very well done, too.
Nice job, again :)
Katarina99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story was absolutely brilliant! You have a real gift for writing, I enjoyed every word!
SnubNosedSilhouette chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Lovely conclusion o the series!
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I liked this.
I REALLY liked this!
I've been so busy recently that I've not had much time for reading, and I've been meaning to catch up with your stories. THis has given me the push to do that catching up.
PS "So much sap it could be a tree"- well, I like trees!
21 | « Prev Page 1 2