Reviews for Song of a Wolf
DevilHimeLily chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Oh god! I Don't know if you still feel like you want to continues this but I just want to let you know that I find this story incredible, extremely original and well-written. I love the fact that you are using and exploring Syaoran magical abilitys and explaining that with yuui's Magic (I always though that clamp should try to development more Syaoran's and fai's magic)
I'm so curious about wolf and what happen to him. And sakura too!
Aggr this is so amazing, I would totally continue reading this.
I hope you are fine!
MutariHunter chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
fantastic miss
Star Hakurei chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
I completely understand losing your drive to finish a story after such a long break and would like to drop it; however, as everyone else has stated, I will be terribly sad if you do. Your writing style and the world you've created in this AU are amazing and really draw the reader in! In fact, i've been reading this since it was originally posted- only I always forgot to log in and properly comment (sorry!). I love your writing and sincerely hope you continue, but i'll understand if you wish not to.
Nekofairy chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
I really hope you don't stop with this story. I love the idea and it's so unique. I would be severely disappointed if you abandoned all of your stories. You're such a good writer.
syaotsuba chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Finally new chapter don't stop unless you want to that is
Justice Tokidoki chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
I understand how you feel. When you lose your drive for a story, it's hard to write for it. I really would like to see how this story ends, as it is one of my favorite tsubasa fics, butif you need a break or simply dona.t want to do it anymore then I'll respect your decision.

As for this chapter, the description was really strong and the imagery was handled well, that's what I really liked about your style. The whole process of Syaoran learning magic was depicted well. I always think describing magic can be difficult cause magic can be pretty abstract. So seriously, great job with that!

Overall, great chapter! I did miss this story, thanks for updating!

Justice T.
Infinities Lover chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Awww! Go Wolf!
theunhappytwins chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
(Sorry, couldn't log in)
Please finish this story.
I need to know Fai and Yui's backstory, how this AU fully works, and…everything.
Slepykity chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Love your story! Thank you do much for updating, can't wait to see the ending when it comes!
DistractedStudent chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
I know the feeling. If I wait too long to write my story I kind of stall and lose steam for it. And life always gets in the way of writing it in time. However, I do know you'll feel great once you complete it. As a dedicated reader, I say, "Please don't end it." (As I'm sure you were hoping to hear.) You have something unique in plot and deep in character development. And your writing style is very good. However, if you have to . . . . I'll try and understand . . . although it will be hard to stop wondering where this story would have gone.
azure blue espeon chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
Aww, I love this story. I'd be very bummed if you quit. But I'm not going to flip out if you do, I respect your choice. Whatever you choose.
syaotsuba chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
so whens the next chapter its been like forever bye-bye
syaotsuba chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Is wolf going to be alright
syaotsuba chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Please please please make more I want to know what is to come
Slepykity chapter 15 . 8/2/2013
I really enjoyed it! Intruged to find out what happens next!