Reviews for Once, When We Were Young
Blue Eyes2 chapter 2 . 13h
To know that Giles knew makes me angry all those years they could have been together.
Blue Eyes2 chapter 1 . 13h
Talk about your timing. I bit late in life but better than never.
FFLjm12B chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
I just love this story and I so glad that I read it again - it's somehow just perfect on this Buffy Anniversary - so many years of by devotion to Buffy and then the Spuffy relationship. Being of a very mature age - I was much older than any of the Buffy fans at our Buffy discussion board, and so much older now, this "looking back with regrets" on all the mistakes made in our youth is such an emotional connection with your wonderful story.

I'm glad your gave them a chance to at least make something right at their last chance at life together.
Spikewilliam chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
It was great. It had drama, romance I really think you should write more. great mind.
Roslyn Capell chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
There are tears splashing on my keyboard, but I am smiling. That is one of the most beautiful and poignant stories I have read. Poignant for the consequences of the mistaken beliefs and the irreplaceable missing years and the fact that he had a child he never knew, and yet a happy ending because he will know his grandchild and the lovers are now together. Thank you.
The-Bloody chapter 2 . 11/12/2002
This is by far the most moving and emotional piece I have ever read, much more so than other fics that blatantly try to be bittersweet with character deaths etc. This is a truly great piece of writing. Well done.
vesu chapter 2 . 11/2/2002
so sweet and sad! I'm all teary eyed and almost cried around the middle:_)
nikkibabe chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
Lovely and very romantic, I love this future fic and is among the best I've read. Keep up the good work.
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
you suck. everything you write is stunning and it's not fair. (it's not that i'm not *good* at writing, but i don't have the patience to develop characters so simply but deeply) you're amazing and i hope you know that. if you run for "ruler of all things buffy," i'll vote for you, joss is just screwing things up. ;)
BloodyMiry chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
That was great. Brilliant. I cried right along with them.

I'd almost like to see Spike meet Cassie, but then again, it's perfect just the way you left it. Wonderful work... :)
tuowei chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
"Then you had better send for your things."

No more games, no more convolutions. A simple, sweet ending to an adorable story.
Thia1 chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
That was just BEAUTIFUL! lost for words here... *sniffle* ..:~) Happy, sad, touched,... OMG.. You are just such a good writer! I loved it! Sequel? Can't wait to read your new ones... soon?
moonra chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
:( sniff sniff... stop making me cry! you're story is so good. it paints a picture that is so frightening, in reality, not just the show... the idea to loose so much time without love... i think i'll go cry again... keep up the good work
tanner chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
That was beautiful, even better than the first part. I know it says the end, but I'd love to see Cassie meet Spike.
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
ooooohhh...and GRRRR!...cruel author...write quickly, i'm *very* eager to read more! :O)