Reviews for Give Them What They Want
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
And to think, it came true!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
On first read, it's pretty funny. On second read, I find myself feeling like Luna in your cheese-shop story: the horror of it overshadows the fun pretty quickly. Given that this story makes Sybill share responsiblity for the deaths of Lily and James Potter, the torture of the Longbottoms, and however many people Voldemort killed during the time when he thought he was invincible - not to mention that, because of the prophecy, no one felt qualified to stand up to Voldemort since they weren't "the chosen one?"

Yeesh. Sybill goes from "tragic, pitiable crackpot" to "neglectful mass murderer" through one bad decision. I don't know if I could be so harsh on her.

Well-written. Just a bit creepy.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great story! LOL. So Sybill fooled Dumbledore and not only him, but Severus Snape and Voldemort. Love this. Thanks for writing it. God bless!
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Great idea! I like the fast pace and Sybill's perspective. This is really funny.
summerful21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Haha, Voldemort and Dumbledore fooled by a load of dragon dung? It's a very interesting idea- so in a way, she'd be the one who brought Voldemort's first downfall.
earfluffy chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Funny.

-earfluffy
Sister chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ha! Too funny. Nice to know Harry's life screwed because Sybill was out of good Sherry.
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was real interesting, but had you posted it somewhere before?

red
bluemeanies chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
this was amusing,
harryfreakinpotterlovesme chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow. That was a very interesting take on her character. I have never looked at it that way before. You are a gifted writer.
Chandagnac chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Lol! It would be hilarious if so many of the tragedies and conflicts in the Harry Potter series really had come about as the result of a scam. Such dramatic irony in this story! I was very amused! :)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2