Reviews for Home Again
Leyton4life69 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Always loved the Ryan/Seth friendship and you wrote this so wonderfully. I like how Ryan immediately defended Marissa. These two have such an amazing friendship though and I would hope that Ryan/Marissa will end up together in the end of this fic. Also I would love to read Marissa/Summer dialogue and see where that convo takes them!
Leyton4life69 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
OMG it was beginning to get a little hot between them, damn too bad they couldn't go all the way again :P But even so, it turned out ok for them and I'm really loving the fact that neither of them regret what happened, thank god for that :D
Leyton4life69 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Another amazing chapter. I just love these two so much. I thoroughly enjoyed how it went from being so serious to a little lighter and how they looked back on things between them. I was happy when Ryan admitted that he wouldn't enjoy his birthday without her, so cute :D
Leyton4life69 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I just came across this fic and damn you have me hooked already on it. It's really tragic how she lost the baby, god I can't imagine how hard that must be for her, after everything she's gone through in life and now this, only adding to the list of sadness. I can't wait to see how Ryan reacts to this, but overall amazing fic!
Kassandra chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
This story is really amazing i love the story line, i would indeed love a MS dialogue, you portray the characters very well... the only thing is i wouldnt use the word fuck, i think you used it twice but you should change that, it doesnt really fit with the story or characters or show... ect its just outta place, i am a hard chore o.c fan :P but other than the "fuck" it is REALLY good, keep it going, i think more than just one chapter... im intrigued...
baggirl chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
I love this chapter so much! The Seth/Ryan talk and u write seth perfectly just like on the show. And I love reading how honest Ryan was to Seth about how he's always felt about Marissa.
baggirl chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I can picture this chaper as well lol. It reminds me of the fun RM on their way back to each other in S1 , The LA episode.
baggirl chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
This was perfect. I can picture this actually happening and it's very in character of RM to connect again, just like that. How funny they were reminscing about their sex. I wish the show had marissa give ryan the CD.
Baggirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love this story already! It was disappointing that Ryan never saw marissa at his party so I'm glad u had a better ending here!
tcsportsmed7 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Aw I hope you continue! :) I do think it's a little sappy in parts, but it's sweet and I'm enjoying it. It's good so far. Part of me wishes Marissa didn't lose the baby though. I want RM to have a kid.
Heiligenschein chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Amazing story so far...
Riss H chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I thought you did a great job writing those "steamy scenes" ;)

can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Loving this! Great story!
Sara chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
great chapter! hope you keep updating :)
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ahh I just stumbled across this! And holy mother of all that is good in the world, late s3 pregnant!Marissa is something I've always wanted to see/read. Of course, you're taking the miscarriage route, which is awesome in a heartbreaking kind of way, so it's different than my thoughts but anyway. Loving this so far. Can't wait for more.