Reviews for Saving Up
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was so sweet!
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Loved it. Knew what he was doing.
archy12 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Aw,what a sweet,funny story! Yet it has a depth where Bella's feelings are concerned,and the conflict in her mind was very well maintain this kind of balance between the funny and the serious is commendable!
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was really sweet and honest.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Saving Up has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
that was cute I loved it. I was sort o scared here for a minute thought she was going to leave him thank goodness she didn't THANK YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
He's so sweet
TheMrsW chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Loved it. Thanks for sharing!
maphie chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is the true. The thing I do for someone I love that requires the most self-sacrifice is really the thing that cements my place in that person's heart and soul.
iloverpattz08 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I've been reading fanfics here in but didn't have the urge to make an account but I did now so that I can review and tell you how gooooooooooood this one shot is! Wow. I love it. Thank you for this! 3
Cakes18 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I cannot tell you how much I love all your stories. You just have a way of making your characters so sugary sweet without being annoying and un-realistic. Loving it :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
I liked this, I don't really think it's funny enough to be put in humor-but I still liked it
Laie chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Pretty story! So cute!
amelia chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
oh yaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! i forgot this cutiepie boy was so awesome. glad i was stalking you girls on twitter;)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Loved it. I actually LOVE this Edward.
163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »