Reviews for Saving Up
cabal22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
How have I never read this before? I absolutely loved it! Life's good and bad ups and downs and what's really worth in the end. Fabulous O/S
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh man. This fic gave me chest pain. Bella really should listen to her inner voice. These two will end up divorced. What its cute and fun at 22 is obnoxious at 32. Having your husband be an extra kid in your family is miserable...
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is only the most amazing one-shot ever. Wow. Love. Edward has ruined me for real life guys, no doubt.
anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
cute story. :-)
sissyb chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
What a great story, loved it!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Thanks! I enjoyed this little story very much! I loved it when she made him go get "quality" TP before anything else happened. Ha! Can't stand that cheap stuff either.
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
so cute!
carolamex chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh. I loooooooved this one. I was so stressed that she might leave him but somehow had a hunch that the whole bike thing was a cover up. And that Alice and Rose knew too.
Thanks so much, darling. I truly love everything you write. Xoxo
Raewright chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
lol Adorable! Thanks!
isafortu chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love the story but not because Bella and Edward are engaged. There is a message in your story and that's what I love. I've been married for 6 years and sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode. There are somethings that he doesn't do like picking up his plate after eating, leaving his shoes and socks on the living room or putting his clothes in the laundry basket. I know, it's not so bad, but there are days that I can't handle that. My point is that, like Bella, I fail to see his good qualities when I get mad. I should think about why I'm in love with him and feel lucky because there's nobody like him. Thank you for writing this.
Please don't kill me for my grammatical errors.
twilly chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was quite fun and very sweet. It made my morning. Thanks for writing such awesomeness. :)
la-geologia chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awwwww. This was FANTASTIC! I loved it!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
"Edward's even breathing acts as my morning soundtrack." - you grabbed me here and forget to let go.

This was so lovely and fun! I loved their first date, and how silly/free-spirited Edward is. No wonder she fell for him. Love their first kiss, Bella standing on his feet.

I could feel her complacency, the tension. And I was very near tears during the proposal and the talk afterwards. It reminded me of my hubby's proposal. He planned a trip for us, but had no money. I had to pay for everything and was very irritated by it all, even though I didn't tell him. Then he proposed and I realized the reason he had no money was because he's used it for the ring, also paying cash, just like Edward. :') I felt really bad for being mad at him before that.

I love not-as-schmucky-as-she-thought-he-was Edward!

Lovely story. I've seen it rec'd a lot and glad I finally read it!
Betty Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I kinda figured out what he was saving up for after she insisted on the topic of marriage and proposals... but it was a very fun read.
hoppyliz chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow. That was really good. Great story, great writing.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »