Reviews for Saving Up
WOOOOO! Loved it! ;)
janiedoe12 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
So cute! Loved it!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was very good. Thank you for sharing. Congrats on the contest wins.
cabal22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
How have I never read this before? I absolutely loved it! Life's good and bad ups and downs and what's really worth in the end. Fabulous O/S
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh man. This fic gave me chest pain. Bella really should listen to her inner voice. These two will end up divorced. What its cute and fun at 22 is obnoxious at 32. Having your husband be an extra kid in your family is miserable...
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is only the most amazing one-shot ever. Wow. Love. Edward has ruined me for real life guys, no doubt.
anon chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
cute story. :-)
sissyb chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
What a great story, loved it!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Thanks! I enjoyed this little story very much! I loved it when she made him go get "quality" TP before anything else happened. Ha! Can't stand that cheap stuff either.
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
so cute!
carolamex chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh. I loooooooved this one. I was so stressed that she might leave him but somehow had a hunch that the whole bike thing was a cover up. And that Alice and Rose knew too.
Thanks so much, darling. I truly love everything you write. Xoxo
Raewright chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
lol Adorable! Thanks!
isafortu chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love the story but not because Bella and Edward are engaged. There is a message in your story and that's what I love. I've been married for 6 years and sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode. There are somethings that he doesn't do like picking up his plate after eating, leaving his shoes and socks on the living room or putting his clothes in the laundry basket. I know, it's not so bad, but there are days that I can't handle that. My point is that, like Bella, I fail to see his good qualities when I get mad. I should think about why I'm in love with him and feel lucky because there's nobody like him. Thank you for writing this.
Please don't kill me for my grammatical errors.
twilly chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This was quite fun and very sweet. It made my morning. Thanks for writing such awesomeness. :)
la-geologia chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awwwww. This was FANTASTIC! I loved it!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »