Reviews for Saving Up
Hands down.
You write the sweetest Edwards on earth.
Thank you, purelyamuse.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Amazing o/s! Loved it! So cute. So... real.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
aww, I really loved this! he was soooo sweet to do that and I think we've all been where she's at, or maybe it's just me... that spot where you're like "why am I doing this? is this going anywhere?"sometimes, it just is what it is...
Amazing story! So sweet an beautiful.. Thanks ! xo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I could totally relate to Bella in this story. Not about the fact of getting married, because I already am, but of the fact of being frustrated with the significant other. The wondering if you have to do this for the rest of your life. It becomes worrisome. haha It's so easy to forget all the good memories and replace it with the bad ones. It's best to sit back and reflect and remember why you fell in love with this person. I fell in love with this Edward and he's fictional! haha Loved the proposal! Loved everything! :)
Twilight Freak chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awesome! I love it
I loved it! Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You know how much I loved this story. Congrats on your wins! :D XOXO!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was really cute. I caught onto what he was saving up for right after her lunch with the girls and was just waiting for her to catch on as well. Glad she didn't until the big reveal. Again, super cute. Christy
TessLouise chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So cute - made me realize that I'm married to this guy :)...only, I'm in charge of buying toilet paper!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved it funny crazy silly and you even put a pervert in it to hehe thank you I loved it
fuz chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I have enjoyed this pretty story very much. Thank you.
zazasant chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You are such a gorgeous writer. I am in absolute awe at how in every story you write you are able to allow us to fully tap into the emotions and thoughts of the characters so completely that we feel that WE are the ones going through the experience. You write in such a real and accessible way...nothing fairytale-ish or that requires suspension of disbelief.

While I had the suspicion as an outsider that Edward was of course saving for a ring and that Rose and Alice were in on the plan, it was also entirely tangible that the kid was just entirely clueless and I was totally there with Bella in her angst of knowing that you were entirely in love with someone and that just possibly it wasn't enough for the life you envisioned for your future.

I've only read a few of the contest entries (all the winning ones) and this totally would have been my #1 choice. Just perfect!

I hope that you are writing more - and I don't care if it's fanfiction or original fiction. I will read it, buy it, promote it, and love it!

Congratulations on your success with this O/S and I can't wait for what's next!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awww! Love this. So much. I can relate to Bella in this. And sometimes, love is enough. When you love like this Edward and this Bella, it's enough. Thanks for writing! :)
Esther Lahote Withlock chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love it! Like everything you do.
I love how silly, funny and realistic you portrait the characters!

169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »