Reviews for Saving Up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I loved it! Great job :)
-MJ
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You know how much I loved this story. Congrats on your wins! :D XOXO!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was really cute. I caught onto what he was saving up for right after her lunch with the girls and was just waiting for her to catch on as well. Glad she didn't until the big reveal. Again, super cute. Christy
TessLouise chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So cute - made me realize that I'm married to this guy :)...only, I'm in charge of buying toilet paper!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved it funny crazy silly and you even put a pervert in it to hehe thank you I loved it
fuz chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I have enjoyed this pretty story very much. Thank you.
zazasant chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You are such a gorgeous writer. I am in absolute awe at how in every story you write you are able to allow us to fully tap into the emotions and thoughts of the characters so completely that we feel that WE are the ones going through the experience. You write in such a real and accessible way...nothing fairytale-ish or that requires suspension of disbelief.

While I had the suspicion as an outsider that Edward was of course saving for a ring and that Rose and Alice were in on the plan, it was also entirely tangible that the kid was just entirely clueless and I was totally there with Bella in her angst of knowing that you were entirely in love with someone and that just possibly it wasn't enough for the life you envisioned for your future.

I've only read a few of the contest entries (all the winning ones) and this totally would have been my #1 choice. Just perfect!

I hope that you are writing more - and I don't care if it's fanfiction or original fiction. I will read it, buy it, promote it, and love it!

Congratulations on your success with this O/S and I can't wait for what's next!
amandac3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awww! Love this. So much. I can relate to Bella in this. And sometimes, love is enough. When you love like this Edward and this Bella, it's enough. Thanks for writing! :)
Esther Lahote Withlock chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love it! Like everything you do.
I love how silly, funny and realistic you portrait the characters!

LOVE IT!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was adorable. I loved how real the feelings were. :)
Picklewinkle chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Guh! That's what I'm reduced to reading this story. I have thousands of words at my access that should describe what I feel and "Guh" is the only thing that I can think of. This piece was realistic-depressing and hopeful, understanding yet confused, moving and evocative. It was love, plain and simple. Love is the most wonderful thing, but even the strongest love has moments of doubt; the perspective changers; whether it's regaining or shifting. I loved every word. You're such a talented author. Thanks so much for sharing your words with us!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story was adorable! Just when my heart was starting to break for Bella, Edward proposes! Beautiful job.
jansails chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That was fantastic!
Bella living in her head, not wanting to push for a commitment to their love where it wasn't freely given.
Edward endeavouring to give his love a proposal & a ring that really meant something to them both, going back to the first date/kiss.
Opposites do soften attract, & even if they rub up against one another the wrong way on occasion, they also find a way to rub together quite well!

One of the opposites who did quite well, jansails/jan2
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i'd thought it was abt saving up virginity before i read this!
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story is just what my heart needed today. I loved the premise, the characters, the real feel of it all. And of course I loved the Edward. Can you not just picture him in all his normal boy traits, wearing that biker's tight fitting get up? Hot.
No, seriously, it's hard to get into the character's live's and care about them fully in a one shot. You. Did. It.
Thank you for sharing.