Reviews for Saving Up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You deserved your win in the contest. This was just wonderful to read. Funny, snarky, and just the right amount of mushy. I love how real it all felt, too - as if Edward and Bella were friends of mine. Thanks so much for writing this and sharing it with all of us - us readers in the fandom are a lucky bunch!

Ruby x
That was awesome!
Cute! Thanks!
That was lovely. Thanks!
Hands down.
You write the sweetest Edwards on earth.
Thank you, purelyamuse.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Amazing o/s! Loved it! So cute. So... real.
Jess
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
aww, I really loved this! he was soooo sweet to do that and I think we've all been where she's at, or maybe it's just me... that spot where you're like "why am I doing this? is this going anywhere?"sometimes, it just is what it is...
Amazing story! So sweet an beautiful.. Thanks ! xo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I could totally relate to Bella in this story. Not about the fact of getting married, because I already am, but of the fact of being frustrated with the significant other. The wondering if you have to do this for the rest of your life. It becomes worrisome. haha It's so easy to forget all the good memories and replace it with the bad ones. It's best to sit back and reflect and remember why you fell in love with this person. I fell in love with this Edward and he's fictional! haha Loved the proposal! Loved everything! :)
Twilight Freak chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awesome! I love it
I loved it! Great job :)
-MJ
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You know how much I loved this story. Congrats on your wins! :D XOXO!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was really cute. I caught onto what he was saving up for right after her lunch with the girls and was just waiting for her to catch on as well. Glad she didn't until the big reveal. Again, super cute. Christy
TessLouise chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
So cute - made me realize that I'm married to this guy :)...only, I'm in charge of buying toilet paper!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved it funny crazy silly and you even put a pervert in it to hehe thank you I loved it
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »