Reviews for Uncovered Passions
Massage is the word you're looking for, message is when words, symbols or gestures are conveyed to draw meaning to someone, massage is when you rub muscles to relax them. If you have trouble remembering this think of how to spell masseuse, who's job it is to massage. I generally would have let this go but you did this multiple times bringing me to the conclusion that you didn't know how to spell massage and spell check obviously would be no help because message is an actual word that's spelled correctly.
90s girl chapter 60 . 12/11/2015
This is truly amazing...I read this in one day I couldn't put it down lol thanks for the great story
catniphawthorne chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I think that this was the first Everthorne story I read. GREAT JOB!
catniphawthorne chapter 60 . 11/29/2015
LOVED IT! CAN'T WAIT FOR UNDYING LOVE! LONG LIVE GALNISS\ EVERTHORNE!
Guest chapter 59 . 11/23/2015
Ahhhh, healthy baby! Got a little nervous Anise would have to perform a c-section herself in a non-sterile environment. Glad that didn't happen. Can't wait for the epilogue!
Breab chapter 60 . 11/23/2015
Yay I'm so excited for more!
Ellenka chapter 60 . 11/23/2015
AWWW. I'm an embarrassing puddle of emotion, so all I'll say is: THANK YOU!
Wootar16 chapter 60 . 11/23/2015
Wonderful fic! Sad it came to an end but so glad you will be continuing it on! I've been crazy busy with school lately, but please let me know as soon as you've posted the other story. I want to read it! PPMS!
Ellenka chapter 59 . 11/23/2015
No worries, I already survived the whole scene - it was worth it, and I had to go through it to deserve the happy ending, amirite? It was paaaaaainfully drawn out, but realistically so - I definitely got the impression you've done your research at least as diligently as Gale. Loved the little details like the dancing and the "I love you, whatever else I say today" and Gale monitoring the contractions and everything. But I think Anise was my favorite, everything with her felt spot-on. And the "of course she is" and the way she explained the wound cracked me up. And I can't really explain it but i sort of like the final fight took place as a background to this, it felt very fitting. Thank you a million times for the whole story, and yeah, I'm all ready for the epilogue :D
Guest chapter 58 . 11/21/2015
You can't end it like that! Please update, the suspense is unbearable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I loved this chapter! Could you please update Into the flames cuz it's one of my fave galeniss fanfics!
Absolutely Cullen chapter 59 . 11/22/2015
This is how it SHOULD have ended. Instead of with STUPID PEETA BREAD!

Gale would have made the perfect father to Katniss's children. He's a terrific husband!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/18/2015
What!?)? Crap! You can't leave us hanging like that! Please do not kill the mother of hope or Gale! Ugh! Great cliffhanger even if I don't like waiting
Manaliac chapter 58 . 11/18/2015
Wow Katniss is definitely unlucky here! I hope that she will be evacuated soon before having the baby.
Ellenka chapter 58 . 11/18/2015
Loved the chapter, especially the talk about the future and growing things instead of hunting them. And the hawt dress uniform. And I still trust you so i'm not crazily nervous about the cliffhanger. Nope. Not at all. It will be fine. Fine. *starts screaming* FINE!