Reviews for Batgirl Rises
alex chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Hey blah blah blah please don't hurt me love it
alex chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Hate and love the cliffhanger
NekoNightwing chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Please update
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Nic interaction between Dick and Joan.

Wonder how Babs will react
Random girl chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I smell Mary-Sue... Do you have any air freshener?
theshadowwithin chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
yoursoul

Awesome :)
Cant wait for more!
Three days... D:
Jk at least i can be super excited for friday!
CA Alcantar chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Another great chapter. Batman is such an ass. How could he abuse his own daughter? Something in the future must have set him on the course of being such a bad father. Don't get me wrong though. I want Batman to keep acting this way. It suits him the most to be seen as the bad guy.

Wally's great. He's the only one who truly knows how to have fun. Hope he shows Robin that she doesn't have to do everything the way her dad says. There's always another way.

Oh here's an idea. Make Robin meet the present Robin Richard Grayson. I want to see how they'll get along.

So good chapter and update soon.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
How is she going to respond to Bruce's growling at her?
sat8926 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Awsome!
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Nice move to have Hawkgirl tell Bruce and Diana that she wants a family.
EverRose808 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Please update soon?
CA Alcantar chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Thank you Joan for thanking me. Nice chapter. Very original. I love how Batman is worried that the child might look like him. He hides it by saying that it'll give away his identity. Typical Batman still in denial. So she can't fly, I assume.
It's true Batman does hate everyone. He'd probably hate all of us if he was real. So in way thank God he isn't but it would still be very cool.
Oh and I love cliffhangers. I know many people don't have a taste for them but deep down we all know that is what makes a story suspenseful. So again good chapter and hope you update soon.
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
What is withe Mask thing?

I would suggest that she will have more amazon in her then they think.
sat8926 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! It's getting exciting!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Please update soon! I cant wait to see more! THe suspence is killing me.