Reviews for Forsaken Twins
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Well... The story was really good with a few grammatical errors... until the point where you victim blamed that girl for getting assaulted.

It is NEVER a girls fault for getting raped. Ever. It doesn't matter what she's wearing. She can wear what the hell she wants to. So please, bare that in mind. Thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
This is the best fanfic I've ever read I've stayed up all night tonight (4real) and read this if you would like kik me /perfcuti
Balled Of The Broken chapter 24 . 4/20/2014
Karnevalfreak59 chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
Happy easter and im at a lost for words since the storybhas ended and a happy easter you too
Karnevalfreak59 chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
Omg did this just happen AGAIN!? Love new chapter by the way
Karnevalfreak59 chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
What the heck is with all this bagel talk
Midnight chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Hey. Hey, you. No, not you. No, not you either. No, just- Argh!
Author, Mim, YOU. ARE. AWESOME. I fucking love you so much, I could give you my whole stash of bagels and cookies... sigh..
Your writing is fucking fantastic I really wish for you to update *whines* *whines some more*
You know what? Let's get married. Yes. Good idea. Then I could force you to write yaoi for me whenever I want! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Cough. Anyway.

Peace out, yo!
Balled Of The Broken chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
and Kaoru is...BISEXUAL
AngryBs chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Uh oh...
MelodiousMusic chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Silly songs with hunny reminded me of silly songs with larry from veggietales...
Legacy chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
I love Zero... i wish he came back to life... *sad face* only once... Kaoru... HE DIED FOR U DAMNNT! WHY!? ...Zero... u was a good man... AND as for YOU Hikaru!
be a good boy this time and FUCK KAORU WITH ALL U GOT! hehe yoai...
QueenOfDarkHearts chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
I love your fic! It's so hard to find a twincest story nowadays. Not only is it twincest, but it's well written too. Anyways, please update soon!
akirak chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
I agree! Not so much about sute xD she is awesome in all! But I want more hika and kao love ;-;
Guest chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Lol ;-; I really want hikaru and kaoru to be more like a couple and everything to not be so much about sute ;-;
lex1016 chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
OHMYGODILOVESUPERNATURALSOOOOOOOOMUCH! It is literally my favorite thing in the entire world!