Reviews for I Will Find You
Got Tea chapter 1 . 5/1
Sniff, sniff. Sob.
"She wants Boyd. Wants Boyd in all his bristling impatience, in all his protective fury. He doesn't come." That last line just about killed me, it really did. My eyes welled over and I had to reach for the tissues.
I think this is the saddest thing I have ever read, but it's so beautifully done that I was gripped by it, by the overwhelming emotion of it. I really, really hope he found her.
Just... well done. Really well done. This is incredible.
Never Stop Believing in Love chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Heart-breakingly sad. Boyd's grief and despair are completely palpable. The calmness of Boyd's thought process is haunting. So so heart-breaking but absolutely beautifully written. Thank you so much for sharing.
Peke37 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Very sad...but very well witten! Once again you've managed to write a fantastic story!
fe chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Lovely. Sad. *Wipes tears*. Though Boyd going so soon after Grace is strangely comforting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow ... very sad and emotional ... for both of them and the team. Well done and thanks for sharing
Emma Dargue chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story is amazing! It is incredibly moving and shows the strength of feeling between Boyd and Grace but even though this particular story is sad you have captured the characters of Boyd and Grace so brilliantly. Well Done!
missDuncan chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm completely speechless - totally empty and speechless
This story is so breathtaking and heartbreaking and very very sad!
So beautifully written, I couldnt stop reading. I really enjoyed it in an majorly angsty sort of a way!
Thanks so much for sharing ;o)
CatS81 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh, that was utterly spectacular. Absolutely heartbreaking but it rang very true to me- I can definitely see Boyd going down this path if something like that happened to Grace. As always, it was beautifully written - you have such a sublime flair for language! Wonderful piece, thank you so much for sharing x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow, what can I say, angsty and sad, but totally amazing, absolutely fantasticly gripping. Thank you.