Reviews for Torn
The cover image to this is competently misleading and you know it, your just lying your ass off to people. The characterization of Revan and Bastila is just awful and not only is Bastila being poorly portaged just to show how better your OC is, because heaven for bid that she wasn't perfect right from the start, but Bastila just became an afterthought to Revan despite everything they went through in KOTOR because she wasn't a perfect Mary Sue like your OC who just so happens to have known Revan longer than Bastila. Everything you can think to make your OC better, you've just about done.

Is the Revan in this story a character you can really like and root for? There's character flaws... and then there's this... is dumb douche-bag character traits really that appealing to you? I guess you would have to be douche-bag yourself in order to write about one...
NotRevan chapter 5 . 2/11
*ahem* Skooma is from the elder scrolls my dude. I think you meant deathsticks or spice...
thetickingclock18 chapter 36 . 1/29
Honestly I've been rooting for Kreia's side the whole time: seeing Bastilla/Elena deceive him just to have their "familiar Revan" back is no excuse just to suppress his true/former self. Want to see some repercussion/payoff from this revelation.
Zoltan-Atreyu chapter 37 . 9/8/2017
just perfect cant say anything beyond that. Waiting for next chapter
Tzu Con chapter 37 . 7/3/2017
Hello,

I just discovered your writing, and binged on it for the past week. You're a wonderful author, and your unique twist on KOTOR with additional quests and character is amazing. I'm especially interested in Audrey, she does seem to fit very well into both Carth and Mission's lives. I never noticed that issue when I played KOTOR, but it makes alot of sense.

I also like Elena, adding another original character to the Revan-Bastila relationship makes it unique compared to other KOTOR stories, and frankly I'm enjoying all three angles on it. I quite like Bastila as a character in KOTOR, but they're all so much...deeper than the game.

Thank you for writing this story, it's great to see that KOTOR is as popular as ever.

Tzu
Zeranvor chapter 33 . 6/18/2017
I just picked this story up a few days ago and I absolutely love it! Although this is the first time I've read the Author's note, I wholeheartedly agree with your steadfastness when it comes to the direction of the love triangle subplot. Just one thing though, I believe that many people came into this story seeking a cliche Revan Bastila pairing due to the character tags showing them and only them no OC(Elena) which most likely caused the outrage at how Bastila is being portrayed as well as the pairing being RevxOC. Please keep updating this story as its very well written and entertaining.
Aggiefan15 chapter 22 . 6/7/2017
May I just say that canderous is a savage? "your little personal harem." had me dead.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 37 . 6/7/2017
Nice chapter
Jkdelta38 chapter 37 . 6/5/2017
Glad to see this kotor story updated :)
Skywalker28 chapter 37 . 6/5/2017
I've loved your KotOR stories, and the ingenuity it takes to really feel like it was a different side of the game. It sucks to hear that you've been depressed, 2016 was a rough year for a lot of people, myself included. Your writing is great, there are few to no mistakes in spelling and grammar, and I can't wait for you to update again. I for one need to update my own stories, but it feels like I've lost the will to write. But, And please pardon the pun, don't give up on writing. It takes a lot of creativity to follow up on something, but you have that. People love this story, and other stories you've written, even if they don't review. You're a great writer, so just don't give up.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 37 . 6/5/2017
Welcome back. I'm so glad to know you're doing better, my friend. Depression is rough to say the least, but it's good you're getting through it.
This is one of my favorite stories on this website so I'm very glad you're still able to write it. Well done and glad to have you back. I hope everything keeps looking up for ya in the future
Lordban chapter 37 . 6/5/2017
Nice, at the very least, to read that you are getting away from Churchill's infamous black dog.

I'm going to have to read through this again
Deathstroke22red chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
very great Fanfic I hope for more chapters
Erdrick the great chapter 31 . 3/1/2017
YESSS HK is Revan's once more!
Erdrick the great chapter 24 . 3/1/2017
I liked the homage to Watto in this chapter. And you better make HK defect!