Reviews for Thawing Out
potfpeep12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh, CraftyNotepad!
It's been too long!

For me, of course.
This installment was really great. Reminds me how much I miss reading PotF fanfics. Also makes me wanna start writing again.

I love how Phil and Keely's chemistry seems so identical to that of theirs in the show. It was, as always, captured very nicely.

I considered your Author's Note... Has there really yet to be a New Year's Eve story? I think it should be made.
SlickNickShady chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
First thoughts, Usually when a story doesnt seem to have Phil and Keely in a relationship...it's hard for me to enjoy a story cause I think too much. (What part in continuity does this take place in, does it take into account the S2 (sadly Series Finale), why are they not together and in a relationship?, Did something bad happen? OMFG? etc. haha. I'm trying harder not to do this and just enjoy a story for what it is.

I'll always be a Pheely fundamentalist. I mean I have one of the creators words that they would end up together romantically. So theres no excuse for me not to enjoy a story by someone (You) who writes the Characters so well and in character.

Anyway, on to my review...

Owen throws Phil an annoying smirk. "We'll see, Diffy. Some of these girls think the world's gonna end in 2012, so they're -"

"You don't really believe -"

"Hey, Diffy, it's the big December 2-1-1-2. It's not about whether I believe the world stops in 2012; it's what some of the girls believe. Why, what do you think the odds are that we all check out before the thirteenth?

Owen, hilarious as always.

The last thing he wants to be watching out of the corner of his eye are a gaggle of geeks eyeballing his Keely's tongue. No, the very last thing would be Owen doing it. Phil pulls out his Wizrd and verifies that it still hadsmultiple settings for ice cream headaches.

"Whatcha doin', Phil?"

"Oh, nothing, Keely," answers her not-jellin' friend-boy as he decides that Owen's will be at Level Nine if the soda jerk tries anything.

Awh, that was great. Those were by far my favorite parts of the story but the whole thing was good. Great job Crafty.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I'm stumped on a title. I'll take a look at that poll you put up.
Phil, don't do anything crazy.