Reviews for Prisoner 5273
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 16 . 7/1
I know this review is way late, but better than never, right?

I loved this idea for a plot. It does seem plausible that Hermione would be punished for Obliviating her parents. Personally, I don't mind a depressing story or dark themes. In fact, if you ever did a rewrite on this, it could certainly go much darker. But it was still great to have Severus become a light in her dark world. And throwing Marietta in there as the enemy was brilliant!

Overall, I really liked this story. There were a few spelling/grammatical errors and the epilogue was a little OOC for my taste, but other than those things, everything else was beautifully written. Great job, especially with little ones at home... I feel your pain :-)
SereniteRose chapter 16 . 3/30
they live happily ever after and Ron got eaten by an shark and raped by a thousand rednecks and backwoods hillbillys.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 7/25/2015
Yay! They can both make a fresh start somewhere else, where they won't have a ton of baggage.

Good ending.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
Well-she did mind-rape her parents without their permission, sold their practice, relocated them, and otherwise treated them like helpless Muggles with no rights. Not surprised that she still has no regrets and apparently did not learn anything from her imprisonment except that she is still convinced she was right.

But I am glad that she's's hoping she doesn't ruin any more lives (cough Marietta Edgecombe cough cough).

And I hope that Snape makes it all right, too-he's been through a great deal more than she has.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Oh, dear. Snape is still brainwashed that he deserves nothing for all his valor. Dumbledore was *good* at what he did, obviously, and clearly never expected Snape to survive the war (for the Greater Good, of course).

I'm jut glad that Hermione is on his side. Someone needs to be.
Hikorichan chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
This was an interesting and unique premise for a fic. I really enjoyed it! Thanks for the happy ending :)
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
Ah. Harry will do anything for his friend Hermione, but for Snape? Doesn't look like it...
bookworm661 chapter 16 . 6/18/2015
I agree that even though he appeared to be unemotional; he was really a man whose emotions ran deep. He probably learned at a very young age to hide his emotions just as deep due to interactions between himself and his father as well as those between his mother and father. We saw his uncontrollable rage at the end of The Prisoner of Azkaban, his inconsolable grief in The Deathly Hallows; so why not the indescribable joy of knowing he is loved as deeply as he loves.
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
I like the Sense and Sensibility reference as well. I really like Severus Snape but Colonel Brandon will probably always be my favorite Alan Rickman character.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 16 . 4/29/2015
I loved this story, and I was worried for a while, that this wouldn't have a happy ending. The ending was better than I could imagine under the circumstances.
Thank you for sharing the story with us.
TheLastDeathEater chapter 16 . 4/21/2015
just finished it and i loved it! it had everything right with it and showed how severus had a heart thank you for writing this! you may remember me from a preveous review i would seriously tell friends about this story
TheLastDeathEater chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
not quite finished the story but loving it. so good this has got to be my otp and love the sense and sensibility reference made a smirk appear on my face which wouldn't normally happen but Alan Rickman i agree with you is brilliant thank you for this story, its not too soppy and shows a growing relationship thanks.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2015
Persevero chapter 16 . 1/5/2015
I'm glad you didn't do the white picket fence, not least because they don't exactly carry the same symbolism in the UK or Ireland. And they're beasts to look after in our damp climate. H & S having their own apartment over their shop(s) sounds much more like them in any case. Very well done for the unusual premise, too.
Queen Of Slayers chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Except your reasoning is still pretty ridiculous and even in the real world wouldn't hold - you might want to brush up on your knowledge. They used worse spells in battle, broke in and stole things. She protected her parents. A father forgave his daughter for slaughtering the rest of his family - honestly, this is a ridiculous excuse of a fanfiction and you know it. Con crit? Make it believable. The reason it's 'original' is because everyone has more intelligence than to think this could possibly be a legit post DH world...