Reviews for Prisoner 5273
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 7/25
Yay! They can both make a fresh start somewhere else, where they won't have a ton of baggage.

Good ending.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 7/23
Well-she did mind-rape her parents without their permission, sold their practice, relocated them, and otherwise treated them like helpless Muggles with no rights. Not surprised that she still has no regrets and apparently did not learn anything from her imprisonment except that she is still convinced she was right.

But I am glad that she's's hoping she doesn't ruin any more lives (cough Marietta Edgecombe cough cough).

And I hope that Snape makes it all right, too-he's been through a great deal more than she has.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 7/15
Oh, dear. Snape is still brainwashed that he deserves nothing for all his valor. Dumbledore was *good* at what he did, obviously, and clearly never expected Snape to survive the war (for the Greater Good, of course).

I'm jut glad that Hermione is on his side. Someone needs to be.
Hikorichan chapter 16 . 7/13
This was an interesting and unique premise for a fic. I really enjoyed it! Thanks for the happy ending :)
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 7/3
Ah. Harry will do anything for his friend Hermione, but for Snape? Doesn't look like it...
bookworm661 chapter 16 . 6/18
I agree that even though he appeared to be unemotional; he was really a man whose emotions ran deep. He probably learned at a very young age to hide his emotions just as deep due to interactions between himself and his father as well as those between his mother and father. We saw his uncontrollable rage at the end of The Prisoner of Azkaban, his inconsolable grief in The Deathly Hallows; so why not the indescribable joy of knowing he is loved as deeply as he loves.
bookworm661 chapter 11 . 6/18
I like the Sense and Sensibility reference as well. I really like Severus Snape but Colonel Brandon will probably always be my favorite Alan Rickman character.
Lost in a magic realm chapter 16 . 4/29
I loved this story, and I was worried for a while, that this wouldn't have a happy ending. The ending was better than I could imagine under the circumstances.
Thank you for sharing the story with us.
TheLastDeathEater chapter 16 . 4/21
just finished it and i loved it! it had everything right with it and showed how severus had a heart thank you for writing this! you may remember me from a preveous review i would seriously tell friends about this story
TheLastDeathEater chapter 11 . 4/21
not quite finished the story but loving it. so good this has got to be my otp and love the sense and sensibility reference made a smirk appear on my face which wouldn't normally happen but Alan Rickman i agree with you is brilliant thank you for this story, its not too soppy and shows a growing relationship thanks.
Persevero chapter 16 . 1/5
I'm glad you didn't do the white picket fence, not least because they don't exactly carry the same symbolism in the UK or Ireland. And they're beasts to look after in our damp climate. H & S having their own apartment over their shop(s) sounds much more like them in any case. Very well done for the unusual premise, too.
Queen Of Slayers chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Except your reasoning is still pretty ridiculous and even in the real world wouldn't hold - you might want to brush up on your knowledge. They used worse spells in battle, broke in and stole things. She protected her parents. A father forgave his daughter for slaughtering the rest of his family - honestly, this is a ridiculous excuse of a fanfiction and you know it. Con crit? Make it believable. The reason it's 'original' is because everyone has more intelligence than to think this could possibly be a legit post DH world...
Diosa Luna chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Hermosa historia :3
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Dear snapefan520,

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Fall-Winter 2013 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

CATEGORY: BEST A/U for "Prisoner 5273"

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 20115 . html.

The nominations period ends on October 28, 2013.

The voting period will commence on November 1, 2013 and close on December 31, 2013 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before January 10, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator