Reviews for Time's Fool
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
this was adorable. (apart from the kotodama abuse... 'oswuari'/dog-sit-command as opposed to chakuseki/tell a person to sit. sorry, not meaning to be picky, it's just that the translators did a lousy job translating most things in the anime. sorry again). i loved the situation and even the paradox that their meeting the modern inuyasha would present... a shame that it's over since it would be really nice if they could change the past and somehow they could be together for the whole time. i guess that's what i'll imagine in my head. i really liked the fact that instead of her getting all bent out of shape about his lingering emotions for kikyou that other fics have, it saddens her but she's willing to wait for him to make his own mind and heart up. kudos for that, it's a mature perspective and i loved that she might hopefully/possibly not use the kotodama (word of power) on him as much?

was searching through archives looking for something good to read and found this. \o/

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've finished filming two more live action sequel movies that follows the next arc of the manga (to be released late this summer)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on.
it's all been so very exciting!

if you plug in the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer of the first movie.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers in the movie.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene.

WCiGslSAtpY -the sneak preview for the next sequel movies, subbed.

bAgmfGZbVrQ -official trailer for the sequel movies, subbed.
enjoy!

a pleasure,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
sophie19114 chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
This was soooo amazing and cute! I would love to read a squeal!
WestlyHitachiin chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Really Cute! Loved It! You should write a sequel!
Allow Me To Speak chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I think I'm going to DIE from how amazing Future Inuyasha is.

Oh my goodness.

So well written, and I like how you just touched on the paradox, but didn't truly solve it. That was fun.
inu-kag-lover24 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
This was super duper cuute amd one of the best stories I have ever read 3 I loved the story the arguments everything! Thanks for writing it!
Daichilover chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Oh I love these type of stories! Where kagome meets Inuyasha in her era . . . really good story by the way. Really good.
Ding chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I llloooovvvvveeeee this story! It's amazing, are you going to make a squel? I would be really pleased if you did.
ninjamidori chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
!
OH MY !
SO FREAKING AWESOME!
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I have to admit that was a smart idea to add Inuyasha from the future and encoutering himself from the past. Pure Genius.
R'Peach chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
So perfect! * :')
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Cute(:

-Taylor Tonks
alexischic chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! I love future Inuyasha!
Inuyasha! Stop getting jelly of yourself!

You should write more with this plot! Its...AMAZING.
alexischic chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
OH MY FUCKING GOD. This can't be right. Its a trick. Im in denial. xD
He is so...mature...about EVERYTHING.
PLEASE CONTINUE!
The Beautiful Filth chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
"I don't get it. Could you get to the point and speak in less words?"
:D

and sure, the confusion is awesome 3
The Beautiful Filth chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
"Honestly, they are the cutest, fluffiest, most adorable things I've ever seen."
so cute 3