Reviews for Sparks Fly
jettmanas chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Usually I don't read fics unless they're complete, but there's so little for TG (I've written a TG crossover), and this fic is so good.
Love all the details on the military you have, and the fantastic description of being new to the school.
Yoko's character is perfect (I love that she's a morning person & can relate).
Also cool to have focus on Spavid & the twins. I'm going to fav & follow, with the hope that you continue.
Candy Johy chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
candyjohy . deviantart art/Rebecca-Holiday-612011741
dsf chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
wed'
RachelZimon chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
OKAY! First things first - thank you thank you thank you for the Nickleback and Zumba references. Usually introducing real world elements such as media figures doesn't work well with stories, BUT it worked really well here. It made the time period easier to grasp and it made Kay a lot more real for me. Plus, I fricken love Nickleback and all my friends tease me for it but I love them so much - so to see them in a positive situation was a great thing for me.
On another note - you updated! YES! I really do love Kayliyah (which I think you already know) but I have to repeat it. I am so picky with OC's in fics, but she is such a great character for the series. I can actually see her in the show - she fits.
I'm really excited to see Transformers fit into this. I know you'll do great, but man I love me my Transformers so I can't wait for them to show up.
Just keep writing babes. I miss this story. I hope that doesn't sound too weird XD But I do. It's one of those fics I keep coming back to and reading over. So, congrats, you've got my full undivided attention and that's hard to come by. So, keep it up hon, cause you're doing finnnnneeeee
RachelZimon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
First off, YEAH THIS IS BACK! I was cruising FF when my friend noticed over my shoulder that this section had another story and when I realized it was yours my heart leaped! I'm so excited you've restarted this and, as always, your first chapter was stellar. Just keep it up babes I'm so glad I got to come back to this :3 Just, love love love it 3
Saya chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I totally love it! Please continue!
93leea93 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012