Reviews for That Old Feeling
Thorne Lockehart chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
Okay, part two...and...ACTION!
Making Izzy and Danny work together while Izzy's me gusta.
OHOHOHOHOHO! Adam's getting flirty and sassy...Thorne likes 8D
And of course Don and Izzy have more sex each's the only time when they're not fighting! And Izzy says 'damn' a lot... xD I love it!
Aw, Adam, of course you're hot enough for Denver :c Don't worry, bby...she'll come around! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, RAIN?!
Favorite line lol:
"Not so fast Pacino, you're coming with me. You have to make sure I don't say something stupid."

"How long do you plan on me stayin'?" Izzy smirked. Denver laughed, closing her locker, ready to go to Sullivan's.

Aw, Adam and Sheldon :C They have such a good friendship, I love them.
LOL SHELDON!: "I'm sorry Adam, you can't trust guys like that, especially the British ones. But trust me when I say, I never got a good vibe from that detective. I'm rooting for you and Denver to finally get together," Sheldon pats his back.
And yes, it's going to be a long night...I can't wait till there's more!
Thorne Lockehart chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Okay, one out of three reviews...ALRIGHT! Hunter left with a note? Psh, at least it was sweet...he's lucky he's sexy and British...that makes it slightly more okay. xD Izzy's gonna be the death of Don...but what a way to go, am I right? Good. They're TRYING at a long-distance relationship, but when will Den learn that she belongs with Adam? Or at least Sheldon. I think Hunter's kind of douchey for letting Denver be with him when she clearly loves Adam and he clearly loves her. I'll trade you James Denton for Aidan Turner!
Dammit, Danny, you jerk! Let Denver be happy D: Don't ruin this for her! And yes, you're on Izzy's shit list. You don't wanna be there! D: Now, off to the next chapter...
Thorne Lockehart chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Aw, poor Adam :C it's not fun being friend-zoned. Then he slept with that skank-muffin Lexi e.e that annoys me. And then Izzy's the middleman xDD I love it. First Adam fills her in on his sex life, then Denver. DERE YOU GO, IZZY. SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. ADAM WILL NOT BREAK DENVER'S HEART.
And then that gorgeous man Hunter tells Adam to go for well you should, young well you should. Can't wait for the latest chapter!
Thorne Lockehart chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Aww, I loved the Flacino in the beginning. It made my heart smile C: Especially this part:

" Why are you asking? You aren't seeing her on the side are you?" she teased.

"I only have room for you," Don lowered his mouth, kissing Izzy. "I love you Pacino."

Isabella felt herself blush, "I love you too Flack. Now stop distracting me, I have to get back to work."

"I'll stop if you promise to come over tonight."

Izzy smirked, "I promise, with everything I got," she kissed him once more.

"Have a good day shortie," he winked, before walking off.

"That man will be the death of me one day," Izzy smiled to herself." LOVE IT!

We all blame Izzy for slutty things ;D but YOWZA that was hot! Hunter and Denver totes gots it on! Now for the next chapter... can't wait! :D
Thorne Lockehart chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Poor Denver :c getting broken up with is no fun. And then Adam got friend zoned. That's no fun, either. Then Izzy gets silenced by Danny. Throwing a mistake in her face isn't cool :c then
Thorne Lockehart chapter 12 . 8/19/2012
Okay, so far I like it. Izzy's demanding as usual, nothing uncommon about that lol. Of course Den had dirty dreams about Hunter. Um, hello, it's Aidan Turner! Of course people have dirty dreams about him, the man's hot as hell!
And Denver, I hate needles, too. We are in the same boat, doll.
And yuh-oh, Hunter tries to get up on Izzy. Of course, it was a dumbassy comment Don made x.x good thing Denver got to Izzy before Don did! What would transpire, oh boy...
And Danny needs to stop putting Izzy in the middle! Poor least she's not preggers! Off to the next chapter, ta ta!
Thorne Lockehart chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
XDD "There's something about you that I like..." Who doesn't like Izzy? She's so damn lovable xD And very hot times between Hunter and Denver C: Very excited to read more
Thorne Lockehart chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
Loved the Sancino banter and then the Flacino...and then the Danver (grudgingly) but my favorite part was:

"You are too damn cranky," Izzy grabbed Denver's hand and pulled her into the elevator. "I would say you need to get laid, but that didn't seem to work for you. How was sex with Adam like?"

Denver leaned her head against the wall of the elevator, "How can I still be friends with you?"

"You love me, you can't get rid of me now."

"I knew I should have asked for the return policy on you."

"Once you have me, there are no returns," Izzy smirked. "So seriously, how was the sex with Adam?"

"I'm not discussing this with you, you damn sex fiend."

And then:

"You wanna bet Messer? You should see me and Iz here in bed."

"Shut up if you know what's good for you Don," Izzy slapped Don in the arm.

"Why do I have to get abused for? I didn't sign up for that."

"You miss out on the return policy too?" Denver asked Don.

"Unfortunately I did," Don kissed the top of Izzy's head.

Thorne Lockehart chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Loved the Dessino in this chapter ;D it was both funny and dramatic! Ch 10, bring it on!
Thorne Lockehart chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
HOT DAMN, that end was hot! Loved the bit of Flacino in this (let me know if you want more for this story ;D You know where to find me)
Thorne Lockehart chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I loved this chapter, it made me giggle. Adam cracked me up with wanting to see Hayden. I would love to see an interaction between Don and Hayden for sure
Thorne Lockehart chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Woo-hoo! I loved this story c:
Thorne Lockehart chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Izzy lol I love her. Favorite line: "Well, Denver isn't picking up her phone, you better make it up to her Danny, or so help me, I will make it where you can't reproduce. I'm not kidding around this time."

"Trust me, I believe you shortie."

"You can not tease me about my size because you really did it this time in pissing me off,"
And this line lol
"Please Adam, call me Izzy."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course... I'm positive, you don't have to be scared of me though."

"I'm not scared of you, you are just kind of aggressive and that can be a little unsettling to me."

"You have nothing to worry about," she smiled before leaving the room.

Of course Izzy is's just her nature! xD And I loved the Danver talk. It was nice, but unfortunately all "good" things come to an end and then Rossdusky (something better) can begin C: Can't wait to read more ;D
emwritesthings chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Great chapter! I love where this is going! Have fun in NC! :)
emwritesthings chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Oh, Gosh! I want them together SO BAD! This is an amazing fic! Adam is pretty amazing, as is Denver. Can't wait to see how you play this out. :)