Reviews for Lost soul of Equestria
deep thinkerer chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
I love you for the way you ended this chapter, which is the opposite of what you said I would feel for this chapter. I know this may make me seem a bit cynical and maybe I am, but I love stories with rape, hatred, fights. all the stuff that makes a dark, depressing or tragic story. It's just what I like as there are too many stories about the world being perfect the whole way through. but the world is anything but that
Antonio chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
i like your story if you could update i will be grateful
lustforkreation7 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
So Angel raped Fluttershy, huh? Makes sense.
Time Doctor chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Who the hell is durpy?
Brandon chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
WHAT...THE...HELLLLLLLL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH(cough cough)HHHHHHH

Thats REALLY fucked up... I think im going back to the crying corner...
Brandon chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
NOOOO! I liked derpy... Well guess im going in the corner to cry now...
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
What just happened to everypony!?
WOAH! This is starting to get more thrilling!
Fluttersky chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Another great chapter! Again, this story needs some major editing, and I personally think that these three chapters could have been condensed into one larger one, but the quality of a story is way more important than its presentation and your story is looking to be a pretty good one. I'd definitely recommend it, and will be looking forward to new chapters :)
Fluttersky chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
A pretty solid chapter. I enjoyed the fight scene a lot, though I'm not thrilled about my favorite pony working for the "Dark Army". I'm also wondering how come Peewee and Owlowiscious stayed behind with Spike if Twilight's gone. Still, it's a good chapter set a nice pace that keeps the reader interested and eager to read on. _
Fluttersky chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Not bad, a bit too descriptive at times (especially the parts concerning the pony's appearances), but still good. It could really use some major editing, but the feeling is in the right place and the overall concept is intriguing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
i know right why did you kill derpy you could always resurect here with a spell later on plz do that derpy dosent deserv to die also send a meesige to knightxdylan thats who i am
The Young and Free Dragon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Reptile... *Mortal Kombat flashback*

Anyway, this is pretty good. You've got a nice description of the ponies, and everyone else, and the substance of the text is good. It may not be necessary to describe the characters appearance every time, but if you do want to do that, try mixing up the words and phrases you use to describe them, or check for other words that might fit in the place of those. In any case, it's looking good and I'll see where it goes.

The Young an Free Dragon (Grimms-Dragon)
NocturneD chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
NO DERPY! NO!
NocturneD chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Oh no SPIKE!
NocturneD chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Its heading off to a good start. A party is always a good way to kick off the story.