Reviews for An Intruder
PrincessWilla101 chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
he he he...
sukamousepaw chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
funny and really y did his faires think it was possessed that is kinda funny
Jabberwocky chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
That story was brilliant!Though I feel sorry for the man...

*****5 stars
Anger.Issues NLI chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
:D
Confused chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
One question: I thought Paul was dead?

And really good chapter!
Curlscat chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Daphne's not THAT odd in the head. She's just seven.

He tried to kill her because Puck killed his cat? That's... an interesting motive.
Sabrina Proffitt chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
That was sooo good! I love the whole "your woman" part! So sweet! :) Please keep going!
ChiChiChico chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i liked it! it was really kinda cool in a creepy way! i know its a little weird, but creepy is definitely a fav of mine! cool story!
Amy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was kind of... weird.
BigB chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
HELLO STRANGER! Very interesting story. Very interesting indeed. A bit of teenagerism, not a lot of puckabrina, a pinch of mystery... I like it. A lot. What I would consider though is a bit more detail (not in the inapropriate parts, of cours, hehe) and it'd be quite funny if you continued the story and wrote about how they got rid of the body, how they lived on, where Puck was, are the rapist dude and Puck somewhat connected; that kind of stuff. Can you "uncompleted" a story? I have no idea. But that's your choice, I won't force you to do anything. Your story's good, but of course, I wouldn't actually mind if you continued it. *ahem.* *cough cough.* ;)
But as I was saying, I'm not suggesting or enforcing anything and it's completely your choice. Continue writing stories, I can't wait to read them, blah blah blah and all that jazz (not to be disrespectful or anything :)
To finish off, 'cause I could totally keep on ranting about random stuff, but since I don't know if you like random, constructive and long reviews, I'd like to say that your story was awesome. Lots of potential I see in you, young padawan (don't know if I spelled that right :P). That is why I'm going to do the following.

!

now that that's out of my system, you are now free to say that I am nuts, a psycho and that I seriously have a problem (I won't be offended, I get that a lot).
BYEEEEEE!

Hugs and boogers,
BigB
LilyMelany chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I really liked it but it made me laugh a little so i am now a little frightened
g chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
wow nice you should write more parts!
HannahHey13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
good
Penguinsaremylife chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oddly entertaining... Hmm... That story was Definitaly unlike anything else I've seen. Short, sweet and kinda creepy. I liked it! :D
Curlscat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Sabrina seems a bit helpless, and wordy in the beginning. But it was pretty good otherwise. (Except the end. That was kind of creepy)