Reviews for She Shall Rise Again
caripr94 chapter 23 . 4/4
Okay. It's been over a year since you've last updated and things were just starting to get interesting. I'm really looking forward to seeing Luke's reaction to the big reveal and how he interacts with both of his parents from then on, and I know you're still active on this site, so please update soon.
kimberly.chytil chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
You should finish this story!It's very good!
Anonimus chapter 23 . 12/20/2016
Please update soon, yor Story is amazing.
maracollins chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
This is amazing. Your characterization of Padme, and her love is so realistic. She loves her husband, but they're "having issues" to put it mildly. She'll always love him, and he her, even if she may not like who he has become. Also, her fierceness at Breha and Obi-Wan for taking the twins is the truest reaction I've read.
andjelija.nenic chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
LunarsRebels chapter 23 . 5/10/2016
woah, it's so amazing story, please continues! i need more more :(
Rainbowdea chapter 23 . 5/7/2016
Ooooh nice one :D
Shel chapter 23 . 3/8/2016
Fantastic story! You are such a good writer. I've been reading this nonstop since I found it. I hope you update soon when you are felling better. Looking forward to seeing where it goes!
Lyn79 chapter 23 . 2/14/2016
Great chapter! I wonder how the famy dynamic will play out. I hope Ani/Vader gets Leia. I can see a new better Empire rising up.
badkidoh chapter 23 . 1/6/2016
Another good chapter.
Polgara chapter 23 . 1/4/2016
UPDATE! What a cruel cliffhanger! Amazing story, well written and believable
Nitany chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
I love this story! the drama and everything is amazinggg, please update soon *_*
CrazyAuraGirl23 chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
Your story is absolutely terrific! I have been completely engrossed with it for the past day and cannot wait to see more of what you have in store. The character's emotional roller coasters are simply brilliant and very realistic. I love how you constantly remind us that it is faith driving Padme, not necessarily fool-proof logic. Please keep up the good work and I hope you feel better soon!
Anonymous Spon chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
(gooddamnit stupid mobile phone keypad graaah)
* I am glad that you didn't abandone this fic.
It's wonderful and one of my all-time favourites!

Lot's of love to you :* 3
Anonymous Spoon chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
It's wonderful to hear that your out of the hospital!
I really hope that your health issues will get better (and if they can't, I hope that you'll find a good way of living with them)!
*ghost hugs you* (you can't feel it, but it's there)

And I am also really glad that you didn't abandone this fic. It's wbderful