Reviews for She Shall Rise Again
Star Lord chapter 20 . 16h
I have a bad feeling about this! Nothing ever goes according to plan when it comes with the Skywalkers! I bet once Padme gets down there she'll end up being the one they try to convince to leave with them. But Padme is loyal so she won't leave Ani willingly. Obi-Wan might try a mind trick on her again OR they have Chewie pick her up and carry her on board! Lol and it's not like Vader will shoot down the ship with his family on board! I don't now how they'll get out of this without the help of other rebels or some other distraction. I'm slightly surprised Leia hasn't figured out who Padme is to them. She may figure out Padme is HER mom but that won't mean Luke will know.

Can't wait to see what happens next! Love this story!
badkidoh chapter 20 . 8/27
Another great chapter.

Also I wounder why Padme thinks that Obi-wan and Breha should have any say in letting her see her children that were stolen form her? I mean if anything it should be up to twins and I wounder how the twins will feel about finding out they were stolen form their family and that Obi-wan was using Luke as a weapon to unknowingly kill his own father.

As for Imperial military loyalty to Vader i would say Imperial military is about equal in loyalty to Vader and Emperor Palpatine because Vader is 2nd in command of the Empire. Also despite what the Rebel Alliance/Jedi think of Vader and others fear of him, Vader was actually very well liked by the majority Imperial military as a leader, especially with the lower ranked troops in the Imperial military that make up the majority of it as Vader was willing to fight along side them in battle and wouldn't order them to do things he wouldn't willing do himself inspiring more loyalty to Vader out of them. I mean sure Vader force choked some people in the Imperial military but it seems that was reserved for career high ranking officers who failed at their job or where corrupt or incompetent whom basically brought it on themselves because of their own actions, I mean it's not like Vader went around killing Imperial officers without reason or because he was angry.

Also I think the people of Galaxy as a whole finding out that Vader is Anakin Skywalker would win him a lot loyalty form for the public and military from multiple sides and inspire fear that someone as powerful as Anakin Skywalker is Vader thus making Vader seem more powerful then before in their eyes. I mean most of the Galaxy thinks their war-hero Anakin Skywalker is dead with fewer then 15 people in the Galaxy guessing that Vader is Anakin Skywalker at this point in the time-line with even less knowing he is for sure that it's ture.
23immortalimp07 chapter 19 . 8/26
I've never read a story like this before! I'm really interested...
mylove24 chapter 20 . 8/24
I really hope the reunion between padme and the twins goes as smooth as possible. I really hope that Darth Vader starts to turn back into Anakin. I cringe when I read of his treatment of Leia and when he blow up the planet. I just want them to be family even though it is a long way off. I hope the relationship between Anakin and Padme starts to get better, even though I know it is a long way off but I miss how they were in 2 and 3(before he turned to the dark side) movies.
scottusa1 chapter 20 . 8/24
Keep it up. Laters.
anonymous spoon chapter 20 . 8/24
*hyperventilates*
ohgodohgodohgodohgodoHGODOHGODDD
AngelDesaray chapter 20 . 8/24
I see this going horribly wrong.
to be cliche:
"I've got a bad feeling about this."
ILDV chapter 20 . 8/24
Brilliant
Ugh. So i know anakin did a LOt of damage as vader, but someone should tell obi wan that its not all anakins fault! Yes, he slaughtered the jedi but the jedi failed him just as much as he failed them. They saved him from slavery, yes but expected a nine year old, whos already at that point formed attachments, to not form attachments. It doesnt help that the sith adapted. But they went about it all wrong with anakin! And id really love it it padme doesnt stand down. I dont think obiwan stands a chance really. Afterall padme's stubborn. Lol. He may have given up on anakin, but padme clearly hasn't
BiP chapter 20 . 8/24
Amazing
badkidoh chapter 19 . 8/19
Good chapter.

So Obi-Wan trying to be a master manipulator.

I wounder if Luke's vision is a possible future or possible part dream mix with possible future. Although the death-star taking out Naboo seem a little unlikely if it was just to take out 4 people and I'm not sure Emperor-Palpatine would be alright with Wilhuff Tarkin destroying Palpatine's home planet.
AngelDesaray chapter 19 . 8/18
*Throttles Obi-Wan* this is going to be very cruel of me to say, but I'm beginning to think it was a good thing Obi-Wan died on the Death Star orriginally. I really hate him right now.
mylove24 chapter 19 . 8/17