Reviews for Ayo Technology
Chewbacccca chapter 4 . 5/1
Wonderful story so far! Just a little disappointed because it hasn't been updated in so long :c
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
It's a shame that this story will likely never get finished. I genuinely believe that it was one of the better fics i've ever read
Coffeelover222 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
You're an EXCELLENT writer! Please update!
Mememail chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Will u pleae update soon, please? This is one of my favorite zutara stories.
resojoem2011 chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I know it has been a while since you last updated, but I'm hoping that you'll update with several chapters...soon! I have enjoyed reading your story...I like it!
Leauxgan chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I really hope you haven't given up on this story, I think it's one of the best modern avatar fics I've ever read. Would love to see an update.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
I'm deeply saddened that you have decided to quit this story. I truly wish you would reconsider, but i'm sure you have your reasons. Still...you really should try to pick it back up again.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Really liking it so far. keep it up!
Durrr chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Please, OH PLEASE, update this again if you ever get a chance. I love this story, i love your writing style, and I hope you don't give up on this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
please make another chapter!
chicadefuega3 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
I like this so far
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
please update soon! i can't wait any longer
appa626 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I never normally read AU's BUT THIS IS JUST FABULOUS! Ahhhhh cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I really like the twist you have put on avatar:) I love the katara and zuko pairing too, and the portrayal of their personalities is great:D can't wait for the next chapter!
Naomi loves Calvin and Hobbes chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
hahahahahaha hilarious! please continue please!