Reviews for Blood Legacy
ImYours1901 chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Hi, omg please continue this! i love when authors completely transform twilight into another world, i am so intrigued to see where you take this and Bellas role in all of it!
willowfaust chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Come back an update. This story is different I like it.
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
interesting. until next time.
scareDcat chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
That was great!
Baby Ballerina chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter update soon :)
LifeIsMadeOfHappyAccidents chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is a review from the Twific review game on 'The Original Twilight Role Play!' community forum.

This was amazing! I've never read an AU twi fix before but this was beyond anything I had ever read. The word choice was above and beyond and the fluency was great. I didn't feel as if the story moved too fast or too slow and the characterization was incredible. Through that one chapter I have a good idea of who everyone is and what kind of person they are. The description of their appearances and actions said it all. I cannot wait to read more. Keep at it!
Izzy chapter 4 . 6/29/2013

You are really good! It feels like you're watching a TV show and you're leaning in for the next episode!

Keep Writing and Updating :D

MooMoomilk chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Is it weird if I like the part where Dino is ripping those poor kids' souls up? xD Use the readers' sympathy to your advantage! All those poor children! They don't know what they're in for. T.T
PurpleTo chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Whoo Nice gradual build up in your story. It leaves me wondering what to expect next from these characters who all seem to have an agenda of their own. Love it so far.
lil'mizzsunshine chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I love how detailed you get in your descriptions. It makes it easy to visualize the scenes and I feel like I'm there. I'm now a loyal fan. Don't keep me waiting! ;)
BigKTo chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love the mysterious vibe I get from this chapter. It makes me wanna read more to figure out what the mystery is. :D Keep up the good work!
jkkhreedy chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Loving the story so far. Can't wait for next chapter.
Edward's spouse chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
interesting. until next time.
Edward's spouse chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
very interesting. until next time.
Tigerlillylovu chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Don't usually read twilight but this seemed really interesting. Def not dissapointed. Waiting patiently for more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »