Reviews for Save me
I love this! I'm so intrigued, I know it's been a while but can you please update this story! I think Buffer and Sky should get together I love swain with all my heart but definitely Buffer! :) Thank you please update soon :)
georgedeeks chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
ME LOVE IT! Pair her with Buffer he will protect her because he's so strong!
kblatz chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I would say Buffer because even though you said Swain isn't married in this story, something still seems wrong about pairing him up with her. Also, Buffer was one of my favorite characters.
Pink bubblegum girl danii chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Omg this story is amazing. You have to write more.
Please wright mo chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Hey love it write ,more plz
NaomiMiller chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Choosing between the two? That's an awful choice to ask a reader to make. ;) Although Swain is my favorite, but Buffer's a close second. Quite frankly, I would be perfectly alright with Dan conveniently falling overboard and then seeing just how far he got duking it out with the sharks...Altogether, I like the story. Seems a bit rushed, it just kind of tosses the reader right into the thick of things, but that's about the only thing I have a comment about. Keep it up.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
YYYYAAAAAA great chapter, first answer to your question will be up to sky if she want to press charges again Dan for what he try to do to her. Which i think she should do. As for pairing...sky/buffer. question is who resuce Sky? please up date when you can
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great interesting first chapter, please up date when you can