Reviews for Dark Moon Rising
Softballplayer1 chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
I am in love with this story, I love how you capture the emotions of someone going through something as terrifying and haunting as the hunger games. You did a reall good job with this, and I can't wait to read the next one. Just out of curiosity, the song that Pandora sang in chapter 17 "through the pines..." In front of the capitol, is that a song you wrote or previously produced by someone else?
Elysian Dawn chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Dude.

I love this story. Like, love it. Pandora's awesome, and this moment in Chapter 14 here when she's forced to commit the ultimate atrocity in killing Marius is touching and horrifying at the same time. You have a real knack for making characters likable.

Can't wait to read the sequels (after I finish this one, that is). This is a grade-A tale right here.
Dancing-Souls chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
Amazing freakin bloody amazing. So glad to have read this! I loved her outfits by the way! :D
Chasing Silmarils chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
I read the sequel before this (because I was too lazy to find this at first) but WOW! It's really cool! Some similarities to The Hunger Games. Like the singing, plus Wisty reminds me of Rue, kind of in a way. Same with her district partner allying with her and the feast thing. But I really love the arena, the tributes (I've got this weakness for liking Career tributes), President Snow's deal, and especially the whole smoke thing. That is really cool. Plus the second book is awesome too. I recommended it to my friend because she's also got an account. It's really awesome. It's a great story. Plus I like District Seven for some reason.
bbymojo chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
looking forward to the sequel :D and could you please let us know when it will be uploaded? :))
richards25 chapter 19 . 11/9/2012
Aww its the end! But this was so good! I cannot wait for the next one! Ahh its so good haha :D
bbymojo chapter 18 . 11/6/2012
i'm so glad to see finnick sooner than expected, and how he is there to somehow start helping pandora with her demons.. she acknowledges that he is one of the few that can truly understand what she is currently going through.
Blackbird07 chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
Update! This is one of the best hunger game fics I've read.
Blackbird07 chapter 16 . 11/5/2012
Just now catching up...candidate huh? hmmm as usual your writing is wonderful.
Dude chapter 16 . 11/2/2012
Update!update!update!
richards25 chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
I love your work so much! Its was just great! This is soooo good! You know your amazing right? I hope this is not the end!? I need more :D x
bbymojo chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
now that she is out of the arena, i am looking forward for when she meets finnick which would probably be when she starts mentoring for next year's games.
madreader13 chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
This has been an amazing story so far, keep going !
richards25 chapter 16 . 10/30/2012
Wow! This was so good! I just cannot say how good your work is! Im so impressed! Amazing :D
richards25 chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
This was brilliant! I cannot say how good it was! The fight was so detailed! I just, wow! It is so so good :D