Reviews for The Tale of a Maiden of Dale
Irishlass18 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
So happy you've updated. Looking great, yet again. Keep up the good work.
Irishlass18 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Interesting change of events. How will this spell out for the group of dwarves and hobbit if they will be involved? Hmm...can't wait for more!
Twilightmoonstar chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
So, is it safe to assume that the return journey will be quite perilous? :D I love how she ran into Legolas, and it doesn't surprise me at all that he would try to help. Can't wait for the next post!
E-Kiarlic chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Really interesting story so far, can't wait to read the rest!
Irishlass18 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Ohh I can't wait to see how this develops. I truly have enjoyed watching how the characters have developed over the course of your chapters; and again I can't get over how totally delighted I am that you killed off the expected heroine in the very beginning. In any case, keep up the grand work!
I Am The Wind chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Please update soon. I rather like this, although I find it tragic that someone as brave and clever as Helena had to die so soon. Please continue this.
Strange.Laughter chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Good start. Update soon!
Archsteel chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I liked this. Add more
Black Dragon Master chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
this is a good story so far
Irishlass18 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I applaud you for killing off one heroine and bringing to the forefront another. Looking forward to more.
Irishlass18 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow quite good! Thank you for sharing this was a grand read!
StorybrookeResident chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Dear gin893,

I very much enjoyed your story and i can't wait to read more from you. It would be a nice idea to write about Helena's family, in my opinion.
PollyWantCookie chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Not bad at all for a first - I am even very willing to go up to good ;-) She seems very sensible, and I like reading about good sense...