Reviews for Serenato
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Wow... That was absolutely lovely :)
mendibends chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I actually looked up all the music that came up. It was really nice and informative and your writing is gorgeous. Keep it up!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Lovely with its own right indeed :D
Microsoft word chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ugh! That was so good! It was such a written piece of work.. I hope you will be writing more of this pair!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I don't know much about music, but I've loved Chopin's "Ballade No.1 in G minor" ever since one of my favorite figure skaters chose this as her exhibition piece.

Great job and thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
quite a sweet piece of work you've done here. The last lines touched me. _
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
God! I really don't know what to commend, your innate fluid writing skills, or the characterisation which seems just right. Though I would love to know, why you chose SasuHina as your couple. I don't know if you're reading this moonlight-gal, or if you'll ever return to fanfiction at all, but I wanted to let you know that you inspire me. To observe, feel and write. I'm usually the kind of girl, who doesn't regret anything, but I do regret not getting to know you personally. I'm sorry if I come off as weird, and I know it would be exaggeration, but I do hope someday I'll get a chance to interact with you.
Take Care
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This is absolutely adorable. Incredibly well written and I love all the musical allusions(:
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was soooo cute! I love sasuhina! Make more!
valre chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Sasuke is such a piece of male genitalia.

But this was so helplessly sweet, I want to gnaw on something to get rid of all the soft fluffy fuzz!
alee26606 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
When I was at the middle... I feel the urge to cry...but thankfully I didn't...This one is really heart warming... :)
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
) It was interesting to be in Sasuke's mind (as the story is from his view) and follow his reactions to changes. I love how smoothly and not so fast you build the changes in his emotions and how he dealt with them, what was hidden behind his actions and words.

Thank you. I enjoyed the story.
Write more SasuHina, it's so interesting to read.

Good luck )
Quile chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This is just so beautiful. I felt like my heart would burst when I was reading it.
Cam277 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012

I thought this was wonderfully written-the descriptions, the emotion, the dialogue-everything was just right. I especially loved how it stayed in Sasuke's point of view-I thought it helped really well with setting the mood. In short, this is amazing and you're amazing.

I do have a teeny tiny request though lol.

See, now I'm wondering what it'd be like if this story was told in Hinata's point of view :)
so yeah... (cough cough, hint hint)