Reviews for Circus
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Wow.
DoYouNeedToKnow chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
That was beautiful. Just...amazing. I'm in awe.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Oh woooow... At first I though it'll be Snape, and then at the very very end, Remus, but having it be Regulus, wow. This is fantastic. Maybe one of the best I read.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
deeeeeeepppppp...
spaghetti9 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This was beautiful; it made my chest ache. You've shone such a different light on all of these characters, the metaphor carried through the entire story perfectly.
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love this! Great job! But at the end, do you mean Remus instead of regulus? Amazing work tho!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
REMUS' SECTION. OHMIGOD.
This was absolute...effing perfection!
Goldencity chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh. My. Goodness.

I. LOVED. That. So much. So very, very much. That was just a brilliant piece! What a delicious metaphor sandwich. I'm really glad I read it. It was just brilliantly written, and so unique, and I loved every bit of it. Thank you for writing.
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I loved it, it gave you the feeling of a freak show and how excited and blind the audience can be. Since no one of their fans/followers at Hogwarts cared to see how James bullied Sev, how Sirius was covering up, how Remus was fighting not to fall and so on.
Donna Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This blew my mind! Look! I've got shivers.

Literally the most amazing thing ever my dear. Fantastic job!
OnginalMaz chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That has to probably be one of the most interesting character analyzations I've ever read.
At first I was slightly apprehensive because of the marauder (sans peter) and lily bashing who are my favourite characters. Then it just became so clear that it's someone who's jealous of them and finding faults.
Really, really good.
Faye Ross chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is the best Marauder one-shot I have ever read. I really like your metaphors. Maybe you should do more stories like this. I mean, it's awesome and just wonderfully written.
Joelle8 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Fabulous. Just... wow.
Naie Black chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Fuck you
This made me cry
You're awesome
And I hate you
I have way too many feelings about this
ellesra chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was really good. I think you really put some personality into the characters, as you would have to do for this kind of fic to be any good. Yes, I like the way you wrote this. Inspiring.

I think I will go try to write something of my own, now.
Ellesra