Reviews for Songs of Tragedy
Cocopop55 chapter 13 . 5/3
Wait wait wait. After all that HitsuKarin moments and heartbreak, you're POTENTIALLY thinking of making it HitsuHina? I think my heart just broke even more... :'(
Izume Shanako chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
Through out the whole story I wanted Rukia to die, but now I now why she did that to Ichi.

Now I'm torn between weather or not to hate her or not.

Anyway, please continue the story, I want to see what they do to Karin.
Jazzybella chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Please, please, please continue this story. It is original and on spot. You are doing a really good job with this. Although I am a little sad you broke 'Shiro, but that is what makes a good story!
Avalon Kore chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
HAHAHAHAHA Karin calling Grimmjow a furball
YAY! Ulquiorra is back! And thank you so much for not making him gay with Grimmjow. I know people will hate me for saying this, but I really don't like the pairing Ulquiorra x Grimmjow, whatever it's called, and I also can't imagine Grimmjow ending up with Ulquiorra... And this has got to be the few fics that I found Ulquiorra to be completely in character, at least from how I interpretted him in the anime (despite my wishful thinking about Ulquihime)
Szayel is like the arracnar version of Mayori... I almost forgot about the pink-haired creep...
The whole splitting Karin part made so much sense now. I was a bit confused about it before, glad I had the patient Grimmjow did'n- *gets killed by Grimmjow*
But the way Rukia was manipulated, it's almost like Orihime's situation, consider me intrigued! :)
Avalon Kore chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
I love fruits :D Renji pineapple, ichigo strawberry, Soi-fon had a lemon face at one point (well, that was an expression, but still...) what more? :)
Oh, why did you do it? You brought me to this high place with the whole fuzzy thing between Karin and Toshiro, and you let me fall to disappointment. You, m'am, I'm expecting some form of compensation, perhaps in the shape of Ulquiorra- *shot*
The bit between Ichigo and Rukia was horrible, it made me want to cry! Especially when Hichigo said that Ichigo was hurt so badly that he actually want to hurt Rukia back but he still didn't want to kill her! Why you!
But woah... Hichigo just said that Ichigo's scent is on Rukia but not in her... I wonder what that means... *gets slapped*
Avalon Kore chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I like some of the flashback scenes you described, the mood created was just right!
Toshiro and Karin's relationship makes me so sad, I want them to be together real bad...
But despite all the romance scenes, I like the espada scenes in your story the most. Also, your action scenes are very well done and they literally had me on the edge of the seat!
Ulquiorra! Please please please! Let him be alive. I know I said I have a lot of favourite characters and they keep changing, but Ulquiorra stays my absolutely favourite up to 90% of the time despite my mood. It's fine if he's not a live since he was killed in canon, but a girl can hope, no?
Avalon Kore chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
The clarification was nice, but I wasn't in the least bit confused by the previous chapters, just thought to offer my reassurance before I move onto the actual chapter...
"lemon-faced squad 2 captain" that made me real giddy there!
Mayuri, you creep, but I find you awesome all the same.
And Shinji! Oh thank you for bringing back all my favourite characters! Funny, I thought the word flippant when he appeared in anime for the first time, so I can't help but grin when I saw it in your fic :)
I think the espadas are always going to be my favourite villains, that was my favourite arc and I'm glad I read this fic because I had no clue which arc I was in after prologue (and I was a little disappointed when you said Ichigo lost all his powers so I thought it was the end of arrancar arc, but now I'm very glad that some of my favourite villains are still out and about.).
Avalon Kore chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Not really a filler chapter to me. I'm excited beyond myself that I can barely talk! Grimmjow! Oh, I could hug you for writing him in! :D
I get so giddy whenever an author manage to keep Grimmjow in character, he's just so hilarious. And yes, screw classes in your normal life when you have a world so save! :D
I'm trying to imagine Karin telling Grimmjow to get out as she change, and it must be nice to be piggybacked by Grimmy, I say Ichigo would gut him once he realized that Grimmjow just took his baby sister.
Now that Karin is in Los Noches, I'm really cruious about what happens next! :D
Avalon Kore chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Holy, I'm speechless. If you want to know what's happening in my mind now, you wouldn't see anything. I'm mind-blown. That was spectacular! I had the read the whole fight a second time because it's so well-written!
Gosh Luppi, you...
When Adam transformed into Luppi, he gave me a scare. His appendages always scared me a bit... and then Rukia! So many unanswered questions! Oh goodness I'm really looking forward to how the story is going to continue.
Avalon Kore chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Awww, the friends are so sweet to each other (though I'm feeling like Hichigo as I said this for some odd reasong... :P)
It's nice to finally see the full interaction between Rukia and Ichigo. That solved my confusion for prologue.
It's funny how Rukia and Ichigo are acting in similar manners after the break-up *shot* I did hear somewhere that a couple tends to act alike. Nice of you to bring back Rukia after Kaien's death, makes the fanfictions look like it had came from the real anime! :)
...I blushed when I read Ichigo's dream, but I have to admit... I like dark themed writing like this... ok, I LOVE it, and I wish to see more of it in the future *squeezes eyes shut* there, I admitted it. Happy now? But in all honesty, I like Hichigo. :D
I'm very curious about the individual Soi-fon will be investigating and oh, who's the girl in Hueco Mondo? Could they be the same person? I can't wait!
Avalon Kore chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Ok, since you said so, I'll check out this new OC. I'm typically the "OC? Grrrr..." kind of person. (Despite being guilty of having OC in my own writing) So far so good, I really hate it when authors spend a corpus amount of time describing what an OC looks like, sets off my Mary Sue alarm...
Ha! Houston, we were just going to go there! :D
I'm liking the Karin in your story so far, many authors have her so pathetic and whiny all the time I gave up reading about her altogether. I'm kinda curious about how Karin "politely" let Peero down. ;)Haha, the realizing you didn't do the last question of your homework, that's me right there, and I tend to doodle a lot as well. I had to chuckle at Karin's coach, reminds me of my wrestling coach and the time we tried to break a dude's neck for being late, abd it wasn't even 14 minutes! :D
Oh, and the Toshiro in your story is awesome! I'm loving the interaction between him and Karin. And the race... :D I'm curious what a taller Toshiro would look like, and yes, despite the growth spurt, he is still... :P
P.S. Correct me if I'm wrong since we didn't see too much of Urahara in the prologue, but I think the Urahara of this chapter is a lot better in terms of characterization.
Avalon Kore chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Tochiro! :DDDD Sorry about the random excitment attack, he was my favourite character for the longest time, still is... sort of. I don't really have a favourite charatcers, they kept changing... aaaagggghhh!
But yes, though I have no clue what Karin is about to do (I sort of stopped after the battle with Aizen bit, and went on and off, and then began reading manga at Wandenreich bit again. I need to catch up sometime...), I am excited about this. Kinda reminds me of Fullbringer arc.
Avalon Kore chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Er... poor flower? I was so overwhelmed I didn't quite catch that at the end of the last chapter.
You characterized Ichigo's sisters just as how I thought they would act, I can imagine Karin trying to shut Yuzu up! :)
Oh Hichigo, I love how he just called Rukia Queen. :D
But again, poor Ichigo, going through all these craps that nobody can understand. Having an insane hollow in your head definitely isn't easy, but I still felt bad for Ishida when Ichigo had an outburst and probably showered the dude in his spits (kidding about the last part!)
Avalon Kore chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
The feels, gaaah, you killed my heart right there! (On a side note, I wish my academic achievement could get better after a break up, maybe I should go brea- *shot*)
Excellent characterization of Ichigo's friends, I feel so bad for Ichigo, those bitter thoughts, even going as far as to call Ru- *gets killed by Ichigo* names and refusing to think about her at all...
Some of the descriptions that made me chuckle:
"A prick so grand that even Kuchiki Byakuya would approve", "stoic stick in the mud" :DDDD
Also, I knew what flower you were talking about when you first described it the colour and all, happen to be one of my favourite flowers as well. I like how Ichigo nearly had to confront himself through liking that flower, and the automatic response to shrink away from the hurt... oh I'm liking this! :)
Avalon Kore chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Ok, since I plan to review by chapters, I'll start with this one first. :)
I love the opening phrase you have there, it's almost as if it's foreshadowing what will happen after.
It's been a while since I last watched Bleach, but you are great at brining those feelings of watching the anime back to me.
The description of sentiments Ichigo has for Rukia is excellent, and I always feel a little bad when one character is eavesdropping and the others have to continue to act mean because they knew he's listening (wow, convoluted sentence, sorry).