Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: Orion Lance
Tails Sally chapter 1 . 2/10
Location:Earth.2 heroes:Tails & Sally were in 2014 and on were trying to find out the truth for the past 70 :"Sally,I've a very bad feeling about this."Sally:"It's ok, stay here with me,hun."Tails:(groans).Sally:"I love you,my nephew."She whispers in his :"I ,who is that?"Sally:"I don't know, it's not good."Tails:"Sonic?"Sonic:"You knew I was Sonic?"In the :"He looked at didn't even know I had nothing,I had Sonic and the rest of the Old Freedom Fighters."Sally:"Oh Tails."Tails:"What?"Sally:"I love you."Tails:"I know."THE END!Miles'Tails'Prower/Titan Tails and Princess Sally Acorn will return.
sonicxjones chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
You so should go on with this.
sonicxjones chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Must. Read. More.
Elvisfonz23 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Incredible masterful chapters mate I love it :)
Quicksilverstrike chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
I'm at loss for words... Excellent won't describe it!
Zanondalf1992 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Nice job can't wait for chapter 5
Ghostkid33 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Yep, things are about to get exciting now! It looks like Cinos is slowly regaining his memories of who he truly is. Too bad Dr. Robotnik failed to realize that one of Sonic's main abilities is his indomintable will so of course Cinos would resist re-programming. I can't wait for our hero to get his life back together, fly to Mobius, and KICK ROBOTNIK'S BUTT ONCE AND FOR ALL! lol I'm such a spazz. Keep those chapters coming!
PootisHolliday chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
UPPDDAAAAATTTTTTEEEE
Ghostkid33 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
THIS. IS. AWESOME! I am absolutely HOOKED! That is all.