Reviews for Surrender to Your Darkest Dreams
Viviane Ravenheart chapter 3 . 2/26
I need to read more fo this! Please... PLEASE continue this story
NowPanicAndFreakOut chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
This has a lot of potential! I really want to see where this is going... Please update!
Hugabouv chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
This story has a lot of potential... when are you going to update or are you ? would love to see where you take it...
Hugabouv
snapeslady22 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
please more I love the phantom of the opera and I love this story
Uke-Neko-Pet chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Oh wow, i never pictured this kind of relationship unfolding but i have to say i'm completely entralled. I cant wait to read more,
Guest chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
please continue with this story!
RedDeathLvr chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Very nice. More please
Requiemk626 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like the way this is shaping up! I hope you keep updating regularly! I look forward to reading more :)
Bunny99 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I shall follow and favorite this story because it definitely deserves it!
Bunny99 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Oooh, interesting! Im going to keep reading *Dory's voice*
Bunny99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Poor Erik and Christine, they NEED each other...
PhantomFan01 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Yay she is leaving him and going back to Erik...I hope :) Can't wait for the next instalment :)
jkaloha chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
So far so good. Your writing has a good flow to it.
One similarity I do see of your plot line is a prequel of Return of the Phantom- Etienne de Mendes(one of my favorite books that is on my headboard).
I'll be watching for further updates. Please keep going.( I gave up facebook for fanfiction)
Card Player V chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Finally read it! I know I'm bad, don't hate me! Anyway, first off I really love your writing, it flows well and it takes and old story and adds a lot of stuff that I am simply adoring. I am waiting for the next part. So. Do it!

Anyway, here we go.

Some quick things I think are typos:

None of them knew what he would do if CORNED like an animal.

There was another one in there, but i cannot find it now. Proof read, and then proof read seven more times. Proof read out loud, and do it over and over until you generally hate the sound of your own voice.

This line bothered me.

"Curse you," he yelled to the darkness. "You little lying Delilah! You little viper!"

It reminded me too much of the play/movie, and i never liked the line itself. that being said, this is completely my own opinion.

This next line just sounded strange to me. The wording seems a bit off.

Luckily, he forced his breathing to slow and stood in place.

And finally this last line i thought didnt need to be part in the story. I understand why it is there, but i never thought there was a split in personalities, but always the rise and fall of such powerful emotions. The line has a bit too much exposition to me. which is fine at times, but like in the Spiderman movie that omitted the best line in super hero movie history, it is always better to show than to tell.

other than that, i miss the italicized character voice you had in the first chapter. Though you most likely did it on purpose, it was cooler getting that bit of insight seperate from the author's voice and what the characters are saying. Unless of course you are doing it simply from Christine's mind, which is fine also. In the Blade Itself, part of the First Law Trilogy, the only time we hear the inner monologue of a character is from the inquisitor. cool things all around.

So yes, continue to read aloud, and always proof read! looking forward to the next chapter!

It was not that they were separate personalities. It was nothing so extreme as that
Jo1994 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Hmm... this is quite interesting. I am thinking that this will take a dark turn by the sounds of it. Update soon! Can't wait to read more.