Reviews for Secrets
Visa chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
No u cant just quit this story is amazing please continue. I understand that things may seem wrong but that doesn't mean that u have to shut down and quit trying. Please continue this sorry, its amazing, and i love your work. Oh and if ur gonna end it please end it with maka and kid(IThem)

-VSS(a supporting fan)
megsasaurusrex chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
I really wanna just continue this myself. ha ha I now ship
kid x maka beside of this
deaththekids sis chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Sorry to hear this but I hope everything gets better for you
FadingEcho12193 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Awwwww I really liked it. I wish you
Would keep writing it but it's okay you shouldn't feel like you need to. I hope things get better for you soon . If you don't want to continue the story you should like put it up for adoption, I would definitely want to continue that story if ou won't because it's SOOOOOOOO GOOD! Or you could at least get someone to help you wih it (again me :3) anyway BYE FEEL BETTER!
Mrs.Taco12 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
STOP MAKING SHORT CHAPTERS :(
author-144 chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
No! Patty don't cry! Here, take a giraffe... *hands giraffe over*
this story is great! I love the fact that Kid is sly, but his personality is slipping from its original form... I don't want to sound mean, but can you make Kid be Kid again and yet still love Maka the same?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Ch 6 review: I think that she shouldn't have told every detail. If it were me, I'd shorten it drastically an say " kid an I were in the park, asura comes an kills him an I usually wake up sobbing" because I'd be too embarrassed an would probably even fight not to tell an not talk at all. Any girl would be way too embarrassed to say that unless they're not self conscious at all an really dont give a damn what anyone thinks. The ending was perfect though! :)
gingerkidz99 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
more more ore omre more more more omre more more more ore more more omre omre omre mroe more more
symmetry-is-key chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
XD plz continue!
Catrina chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
omg i love this. it's soooo good. i am a crazy fan myself ( i love kidd and crona :]). you fanfictions are amazing so don't say they suck because your lie :( . keep it up. i'm dying to read more
fredthesheep chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
0_0 wait what?
fredthesheep chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
let me guess Crona right? (but wait I'm sure he is Medusa's child and also Medusa put black blood into him not this Tora person I'm confused again now)
fredthesheep chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
it's ok i suck at fight scenes too (unless their like really really REALLY gruesome)
fredthesheep chapter 11 . 12/3/2012