Reviews for Helen's Kitchen
compa16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Must read more
Talon5Krrde chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
And that is called a cliff hanger...

More please!
astarvingwriter chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
This is a good story. I really enjoyed the beginning & I hope you'll continue.
BizarreBard chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Great story, keep it up :P
MauraRizzoli chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Ooh I love it! Update soon! :3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
i like the double layer perspective. I would only suggest less repetition. We already know the specifics about things like what she ordered and what was said. Faith and/or buffy depending on who is getting the second go at a perspective can summarize. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
yay im so excited to have a new buffy fic and this one has a twist ive not read a dozen times over

look forward to more
twin who likes to travel chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
I guess this is a good start. Not much more I can say than that. Maybe I will think of more after the next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
interesting premise! looking forward to the next update! :)
madison4865 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
that was cute too! faith was hooked right from the get go!
SpySkater chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love that Faith calls her Annie basically right off the back. This is interesting. Keep it rocking.
Avarenda chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Seems good so far, although i dont know why you dont just add all the 'oneshots' into one fic. Its easier for people to access them all if you keep em together.
madison4865 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
cute start. it will be interesting to see how you develope this story.
MauraRizzoli chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Well, since I never watched Buffy in my entire life (which I will be changing soon, I promise), I didn't really know what was going on with what happened to Buffy but I loved it nevertheless! It was interesting! And I want to know who the dark-eyed beauty is. *wink* Hehe. So, update soon, 'cause you made me want more now!