Reviews for Almost Like Depth
Masato Nakajima chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Buck naked, I like it (v)
Masato Nakajima chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
That's too funny, quite a specific power XD
Masato Nakajima chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Okay this one was a tad bizarre, and a little sistercest, kinky.
thatbatmanguy chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Im not sure what these short storys mean but im pretty sure this is how scene kids are made
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
That is such a Quinn superpower!
KissMeHardyA113 chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
"Teeeeach me somethinnnnnng" HILARIOUS!
I really like this series. Keep the good stuff coming.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
As the Fashion Club would say, "EWWWWWWW!" That last line was horrid :D
Brother Grimace chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
This is one of the single best Quinn-centric fics that I've ever read, and this series is dead-on perfect. I am really waiting for your take on 'Psycho Therapy' (damn, is Helen wrong there) and on Tom Sloane in general.

Please pose this series in its entirety on PPMB. 'Shopper's Cramp' should be nominated for a Daria Fanfic Award, and the series as a whole, as well.
peetz5050 chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
I love the tone of these stories, deliciously dark and disturbing... do more... now!
redlinevcr chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I would like to know what happened with Quinn and jane?

I still like the story thanks.

i
redlinevcr chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
oh - ah -well ok maybe
I liked this one a lot ...
Americana127 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Was on a hunt for Daria stories and your writing style grabbed me! I like how well you capture the characters in a way that represents the t.v show, impressionante..!
MissSnarkling chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
UGH! I didn't get an alert for this chapter! BLARG!

"GOD, Dah-ria! I'm fine! Can't someone read if they want to? Not that I was reading because that would make me some sort of an egghead freak, and if I did I sure wouldn't read anything in French! I don't care if they invented that yummy toast or not. Take that paper down! I do not read! It did not make me think and if you lie and tell anyone I did I…I…I'll smudge all your lipstick!"

This. Just amazing. I don't know why I love this part so much. Good job. :)
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Daria forced Quinn to think. Quinn really hates it!
MissSnarkling chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Too Lazy to login, sorry. But this was absolutely amazing! I love the idea of Quinn being defensive towards the other two. It just feels right. :)