Reviews for Life Lessons
X59 chapter 1 . 5/17
This was really good.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Interesting story! I enjoyed reading it! xD
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Love It! More?
gonna go read "Fall From Grace" Now!
Belle 3
guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Very philosophical and profound. I hope you expand on this.
khr1410 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Wow! This story is awesome! love it!
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
"But that does not mean that Vongola will leave Tsuna alone."
What a foreboding statement. (And as said, I have come to leave a review. :D)
A lovely lovely piece. The part about Tsuna's talent with languages was a bit unexpected, but interesting. I suppose that if Tsuna were to have been given the proper instruction at an age where he had not been as less self-demeaning as he later was/is, something could turn out like this...
The interchanging parts with your other story "The Application of Virtue", make for a very interesting back-and-forth effect.

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
Kura-Tokiwa69 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Loved the flow of it, especially Tsuna's growth :)
Thanks for writing!
mer chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
This sounds very interesting. I would love to read it. Please post it as soon as you can.
ishdirections chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I'm interested in reading Fall from Grace :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
So, It's official now. You're one of my favorite authors here XD I just love the way you write! It's really.. simple, but detailed at the same time, and when I read it I don't know what to do with myself! I also love all of your OC's too, and cried when the grandpa died... and how Nana was becoming depressed...

If you ever have free time, would it be bad to consider continuing this? It's beautiful on it's own like this, so I'm not demanding a sequel or a continuation of any sorts... but If you do decide to continue this (because it has potential for that) then I think that would be fine to! I just really like it for some reason!

Ah I might just read this again for the sake of reading goof fanfiction...
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
The end? That it? Aww, you could have written mire! It'll be good for a multi chapts one. Even if it is full of OCs. But the OCs aren't too bad, they were nice. Love this story. Love it.
Psychotic Tendency chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love everything about this! It's ridiculously well written and has an amazing flow that makes everything easy to follow.

However, I disliked how it ended because it leaves the reader wanting to know 'What next ?'
It leave too much room to ask for more, and makes you believe this might be a two shot, rather than a one shot.

But other then that I'm awe stuck and elated that I got the chance to read something like this.

- Psychotic Tendency
mer chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is a great story. I love the plot twists and I hope you can continue this.
animepie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Wow, that was a well-written piece. The flow was smooth and despite being some kind of "family" fic, you described the emptiness in loneliness so well. I don't really know if this is how the yakuza is like but something about Tsuna and your OCs moves me. The ending with Iemitsu coming back to a place that isn't home anymore and realizing that he's royally screwed things up concludes this so well. Good job.
Lexie-chan94 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It was a great fic, and I like Tsuna is not so dame... Iemitsu must have gone home more often :3