Reviews for Hidden Photo
savespot productions chapter 2 . 2/25
I keep re-reading this and almost cry from laughter every time!
Sparkle chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
AWWWW! So cute! Love this and the drawing it was based off of, that's where I found this. Love the bundle of rawr wrapped in purple pants part... cracked me up.
mercury chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Lol! I LOVE THEM! Thanks!
Mistress of the Words chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This was the cutest thing EVER! Science Boyfriend fluff! Agh! I'm smothered by the fluffiness!
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Adorable! _
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Awrhh, so cute! :D
yaoilover4 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
aw so cute! I can just imagine Tony hugging the Pink pellow that Bruce give him in a terror movie night in front of all the Avengers :P

Kat.
Ayumu smile chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Cuuuuteee! Oh! This is adorable! Love it! It was funny and cute at the same time -and hey, Tony had his room designed as mine, messy and stuff!
Cuteness overload! *faint*
Post U Later chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
"You're just a sweet little bundle of adorable wrapped in a cute pink bow."
"And he's a sweet big bundle of rawr wrapped in purple pants."
-OH GOD! I Nearly Died Laughing! I Would Have Probably Fallen Off My Bed If I Hadn't Been Lying Down! X3

'...had left a sticky note on his Hulk boxers that read, in bright purple ink, NICE.'
-Oh Man, Tony's Sence Of Humor Is So Awesome! & The Fact That Bruce Can Enjoy & Get It, Just Makes Them Even More Perfect For Each Other! XD

Aww This Can't Be Over! It's Just Started! They Just Got Together! But Great Story! This Is So Going In My Fav! ;D
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh God! I LOVE THIS! I Had Seen The Drawing You Wrote This After Before & Man This Is Hilarious! XD

"I never believed Tony when he said you were evil, Miss Potts… but I'm starting to."
-Aww That's Just Adorable! X3

"Wonderful. JARVIS, where can we get neon pink paint? And flower stencils, too, if you don't mind."
-Lol I just Love Bruce! XD

"Do we have any frames that will fit this photo?"
-Oh God, I Can Only Imagine What He's Going To Do With It! ;D
Alchemist-Ranger chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love that picture! I totally favorited it on DA! It's so cute!
Jenn chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Oh my, that is beyond adorable. The story is sweet and just the right amount of corny. I love it.

"And he's a sweet big bundle of rawr wrapped in purple pants."
Icing on the cake. This bit is priceless.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
That was cute and really funny! Go Science Bros!