Reviews for Magicks of the Arcane
renextronex chapter 14 . 3h
Hell man I love you, if nothing else this may be one of the most unusual pieces of fanfic ever read
renextronex chapter 7 . 7h
LOL Harry with a pipe, you made my day!
JukedSolid chapter 40 . 7/24
What I most enjoyed about this story was the magic. One strange thing to me is that while Harry was definitely stronger than above average, he never seemed as though he was stronger than he was after the second task, besides his being able to sense magic and fight hand to hand. The Erimas spell really felt like it was a game changer and I feel like it might have given Harry that character progressive feel. Unfortunately, he was only ever able to hold it for a second. He should have at least be able to use it to one shot Bellatrix.
My last beef is how Harry and Fleur ended up. It's tough to accept that our protagonist would suddenly become completely lame and fail to be there for any of his friends,especially Fleur who he definitely had feelings for, after they lost so many loved ones. It even feels like Fleur is still sending him signals that he's not responding to. A story doesn't need to have closure, but I can't really say I like something if there isn't some clarity in an ending.
taxzombie chapter 3 . 7/11
Loved that last line. I do hope that you wrote the scene wherein Hedgwig dispensed justice. lol.

Seriously, an interesting tale. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
CarolWim chapter 5 . 6/23
Wonderful story. Thank you
Cianog chapter 40 . 6/11
This is the second time I have read this story though the first time I have finished it. I found it through your naruto fic which I do love for more realistic ninja representation. I thoroughly enjoyed this story though starting from fourth year was a bit strange for how Harry changes personality I understand the plot you had could do without three years of backstory/filler so will accept that. The foreshadowing was both heavy and disappointing, the battle mages and flame were repeatably referred to so was expected to arise again but came across as kind of lacklustre. I was delighted to see the grandmaster risen as I hoped for some interaction with the current battlemages and though I knew the flame would defeat him it would have been great to see your unique lore coming to the forefront like with the goblins as when previously mentioned if one level five goes rogue the rest hunt him down but alas I noticed only two chapters remained. all in all this is tied top two of my favourite finished harry Potter fanfiction and with your naruto fics you have more than earned a favourite author. TL;DR great job your a brilliant writer.
Hoopahh chapter 40 . 6/10
Thank you very much for this fantastic story.
CaptainRumbro chapter 32 . 6/3
I KNEW he was suspicious.
CaptainRumbro chapter 19 . 6/3
Kinda bummed out hes not going back to hogwarts. But as no one there likes him there anyway, whats the point.
CaptainRumbro chapter 5 . 6/2
So far, this book is reallyyy good. Very addictive plot and interesting character portrayls.
Shade chapter 12 . 5/17
I can't read anymore. Harry is a scumbag. That's a no-no for me.
The Antic Repartee chapter 40 . 5/9
Wow, this was a horribly entertaining story. I haven't wasted time devouring fanfiction in a long, long time. There's so much I have to do and here I am behaving like I did in highschool: shirking my responsibilities, curling up somewhere remote, and scrolling down pages and pages Harry Potter. Thank you for treating each of the characters with a measure of respect (i.e. no gratuitous weasley-bashing) and thank you for ending it so perfectly, as every story should end, which is right into the open field of the next. This was a fun read and the thought and time you put into it is obvious.
Jimin You Got No Jams chapter 40 . 5/7
Loved it.
rhutes chapter 40 . 5/5
One of the best fics I've read. Thank you very much.
anand891996 chapter 1 . 4/28
sigh. The way you have potrayed Daphne is just wrong. She is 15, and most likely not experienced, and I find her confidence in the bedroom rather vexing.
1,986 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »