Reviews for Magicks of the Arcane
god eater chapter 4 . 1/22
see this was why i was so weary the first time around with this one. it's so weird for you to write 14 year olds having sex, but it's even weirder to describe the bodies of underage girls! at least be discrete about it and say that hormones got in the way but it just feels rotten all the way
BohemianVoldemort chapter 5 . 12/20/2022
Really not comfortable with the way fourteen year olds (and other minors, really) are being sexulaized and their bodies intimately and vulgarly detailed.

Similarly, I hope this etiquette elitism dies down because it really sends a poor message.

Finally, and in contrast, your world building and your lore is fantastic, and your writing capability is above average.
codeninja676 chapter 17 . 12/11/2022
I'm not sure I like having made the Potter's essentially middle class wealthy instead of the Absurdly rich we hear about in canon. If only because it just adds yet another layer of shit into the crapcake that has been poor Harry's life financial anxiety is no joke. The Potter's are ancient beyond measure and I find it hard to believe they completely wasted almost every bit of money in wars when their wealth is described in both books and movies as enough for Harry to live multiple lifetimes with no money issues.
codeninja676 chapter 14 . 12/11/2022
I hope there's treatment for Magical or Mundane STD/STIs because if Harry keeps banging like that, he's going to build a hell of a collection.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2022
Some of the magic sounds like magic from D&D. Dungeon and Dragons universe. Or Dragon Lance books. Realms of magic. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. THANK YOU
Hoseoko chapter 4 . 11/18/2022
They’re drying jumping in front of the entire school? Wtf
TristianWolf chapter 6 . 11/17/2022
BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO.
TW
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2022
I really love this story so far. Almost every story usually bashes dumbledore but he's one of my favorite characters and I really love how you portrayed him.
Shahenshah.Aniket chapter 40 . 11/2/2022
The best Dumbledore I have ever read! Much, much better even than the original! And the relationship between Harry and Dumbledore is just priceless! The battle magicks are awesome and the level of world-building is just insane! Truly enthralling!
Grammar Fiend chapter 7 . 9/22/2022
Good start. I look forward to seeing where you take your Harry. However, your grammar needs some work. Either you do not know how to use an apostrophe or you can not identify the possessive case. The possessive requires an apostrophe (with a few exceptions: his, hers, ours, theirs). Further grammatical editing can only improve readability. Thank you for your contribution to the world of Harry Potter Fan Fiction.
Melamber69 chapter 4 . 9/11/2022
My only issue with this is the thought of a school serving alcohol to kids at an official function. I do love the story and the situation he winds up in afterwards.
EdTheBeast chapter 40 . 8/23/2022
Definitely interesting, but confusing in places! The summary is very close. I might have missed it, but why did Hermione abandon Harry then? It did not make sense.
nogamehere1 chapter 40 . 7/31/2022
damn. best fanfic ive read in a while.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2022
This chapter killed my mood. I will never respect a guy like this Harry. He cares about some mer people who attacked him so much that he cried. He is too naive for my taste. Though he employs magic he is too naive and doesn't have any idea about navigating public opinion. He is so far a nerd. Antisocial nerd at that though I like he dropped the jealous bint and wench but still you are far too idealistic for real life. Dumbledores forgive policy led to the 2nd war he is a dreamer out of touch witth reality.
Matt chapter 40 . 7/4/2022
Wow. Just wow.
This story is just so well done.
From start to finish, everything was amazing. It never forgot any detail, nor did it ever lapse into something boring. Astounding job writing this. Incredible job handling Voldemort. Everything in this was perfect. Huge props on the most well written fanfic I’ve seen. I think I might like this better than canon.
2,295 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »