Reviews for Magicks of the Arcane
ozmial chapter 40 . 7/3
Well I started this story a while ago and just came back to find its finished. I'm gonna have to reread it but this is one story I do remember have me goose bumps in the first few chapters. I dont usually review but I checked the last chapter to see if it was done and since it was I figured I would let you know I enjoyed the story or what I remember of it.
Yeah. A Student called the deputy headmistress Lady McGonagall. Phuck him even if he is the boy who lived.
Alterbliss chapter 40 . 6/29
Thank you for this amazing story.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 6/23
It seems to me that dragon fire hitting a water shield should result in steam, not smoke, and that the steam would burn Harry. Other than that I liked it.
SentinalSlice chapter 40 . 6/21
I didn't enjoy the consequences of the time spell. But I did like everything else. It was a great story. Keep up the great work in future works or elsewhere!
i want actyvate magick jack
now
Lord Pegel chapter 9 . 6/15
oh the shared Phoenix stories, got mehad me crying.
Efloresco chapter 40 . 6/4
This was a great story. I do feel like it got more heavy along the way, but it was gripping and well-executed. Thank you for writing.
Efloresco chapter 32 . 6/4
You know you wrote earlier that Fleurs father is head of the DMLE right? I also seem to recall him having a different name.
Efloresco chapter 30 . 6/3
Fucking hell. Transfiguring nott into a ring and killing his comrade. Two seconds of work. Harry sure is a regard sometimes for all of his supposed experience.
Efloresco chapter 26 . 6/3
Beautifully done
Efloresco chapter 25 . 6/3
Good chapter, though I think you should change the line where Lydia diesnto something less flat. Describe it, don't just say "she's dead". Just something simple like "lay dead in his arms" or "looked at him in shock, the light fading from her eyes". Fuck, I dunno, something that makes me feel it. It's the least you can do after writing something as fucked up as that as the end of thei little romance.
Zann chapter 6 . 5/22
Chapter was amazing, which I find myself surprised to say, because I usually find the Black Lake part of the Triwizard Tournament dull even in the hands of eminently skilled authors. The rest of the story's been enjoyable, very much so, but I can't ever recall enjoying the second task quite so much. Thank you.

Before your respect rises too much for Rowling, remember she made it canon that wizards, before copying muggle plumbing, just crapped in their robes and vanished it with a spell.
FireAndSteel chapter 40 . 5/20
Ending felt a bit rushed, but I enjoyed this story immensely - your portrayal of Dumbledore is probably my favourite ever (though I'd liked to have k ow what actually happened to him). Great job with this, look forward to your future works :)
Wow, I've never seen a fic go from 100 to 0 so fast.
2,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »