Reviews for Magics of the Arcane
JOJO chapter 27 . 3/21
Bruh! Seriously though, I haven't even reached this chapter yet, I'm still on chapter 13, but seeing how good this story is so far please come back and update this, seriously its been nearly a year, this site doesnt have enough amazing stories like this.
Okiro Benihime chapter 27 . 2/27
Now this is a magical war. People lose some, and people win some. In the end people die and everyone ultimately comes out worse. It's good to see that encapsulated so well in this fic. Although I do have to wonder, will this entire fic be a dark and dreary trek through battlefields and death? I hope all the innocence hasn't been completely squashed under boot. It would be nice to see the aftermath, the rebuilding. Maybe Harry will actually get to become a story-teller? Maybe Fleur's promise of "in a few years" comes to fruition? Will Albus and Harry get to spend time as simply master and student again? Instead of soldier and commander. I guess in the end only you know. It's been a long time since this has been updated but such is life I guess. I'll definitely be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.
Dusty chapter 27 . 1/30
This is so amazing; please keep it going! Take all the time in the world if you have, but please, PLEASE keep going.
Dusty chapter 24 . 1/30
This just keeps getting better and better. I have waited so long for a fan-fic that features Harry in physical combat.
Jayson chapter 27 . 1/13
Right the end! :( -hysterical begging-
Dustubuni chapter 12 . 1/9
THIS! THIS RIGHT HERE!

... is exactly how a Harry Potter fanfiction SHOULD be written!
Dustubuni chapter 1 . 1/8
Good start. This Harry's personality leaves something to be desired, but I've seen far worse *coughMethodsofRationalityHarryPottercough*. What really drives this chapter for me is that it doesn't antagonize or vilify Dumbles like every other half-assed fan-fic out there.
aegorm chapter 6 . 1/7
I bloody love this story, 4th time i read it but I still get goosebumps when i read your chants.

You have a unique talent to build anticipation unlike anyone else on this website.

One word : Amazing
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 27 . 12/20/2014
Are you going to continue this now that team seven is finished?
High Daemon chapter 27 . 12/16/2014
please continue
High Daemon chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
I could not find the lemon
SamusOlderBrother chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
I really wish people would stop using "perverse" when they mean "erotic." Just enough of a peeve for me to comment.
BlazeStryker chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
I suspect that Dumbledore's issues with telling Harry things is that young Potter was entered as belonging to a fictitious *fourth* school.

It's not that the other Heads didn't swear the oath-Albus is getting punished for talking to Cedric's *competition*. If Cedric had been recruited, I suspect that Albus could go chapter and verse, allowing Diggory to pass it along as he pleased.
Nagato wannabe chapter 27 . 12/5/2014