Reviews for Magicks of the Arcane
dazevilla chapter 40 . 9/18
BEST STORY I HAVE READ
Sheelahdog chapter 19 . 9/18
This story is great! I am enjoying it so much! I assume someone probably already said this, but I think you mean Sirius looked "infinately" better (meaning more, without end) instead of "indefinitelywhich means for an unspecified period of time.
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 9/8
What a heaping pile of shit.
nagyg2000 chapter 40 . 9/5
Amazing story! I loved it especially the ancient chants and am very happy you finished it thank you for sharing!
x.blink.x chapter 14 . 8/29
im in love
GNB chapter 40 . 8/21
Thanks for your amazing work. Great story.
Zxynwin chapter 40 . 8/14
A lot of edgy and dumb comments in a lot of the reviews. Your characters and the magic are the strong points in the story but they got weaker as the story neared it’s end. Harry and Albus were the main characters and their relationship was written well. Some are criticizing your female characters which I would assume is them critiquing Fleur. Fleur was interesting and one person is not a representative of a full gender...although I do think her character and involvement could have be executed better. Middle parts of the story were a bit slow as well. My main criticism though would be the overall power and skill of Harry as the story went on to its conclusion. Harry seemed to struggle and didn’t have any meaningful advantage over others. There was a lot of build up about his training and it felt very incomplete. It seemed to me like you could teach Sirius or Kingsley the grimoire spell and they could have done as well against Voldemort. Overall though, enjoyable and a good read.
Crowder53 chapter 40 . 8/12
2nd time through great job. Thanks again
kakashisenju123 chapter 4 . 8/12
Imagine a 14 year old talking to his teacher like that.
kakashisenju123 chapter 3 . 8/11
Suspension of belief broken by how you wrte female characters
death390 chapter 40 . 8/10
Solid 8/ 10 loved your portrayal of misguided but corrected Dumbledore.
soniasingh25150 chapter 30 . 8/2
What kind of stupid writing is this ? Harry always fails to beat anyone even after learning from dumbledor and all this has to be one of the worst description of harry after the 2nd task where you made harry top powerful then you end up showing him a weakling chapter after chapter this is definitely the fault of your writing and to think that this harry will be able to beat voldmert is hilarious , I actually liked this ff for the first 10 chapter but now it has become shit specially the way you portrayed harry and his power instead of growing it looks like he is growing weak and that is the biggest failure of your writing, a good ff turned in to a shit
soniasingh25150 chapter 8 . 8/1
Why the hell harry didn't do the same with malfoy and zabini they all were responsible
mumphie chapter 40 . 7/30
An interesting story, but by a quarter of the way I got lost in the verbosity. It was a good tale, though.
mumphie chapter 8 . 7/29
Ah thank goodness. I hate it when authors (ahem-JKR!) kill off Hedwig. Thanks for giving her new life!
2,109 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »