Reviews for Magics of the Arcane
Gryphon494 chapter 12 . 4/30
Brilliant so far, unfortunately I need sleep before I can begin reading from chapter 12 onwards, but as soon as I wake up I will get back on this.

Btw, I would love to hear your opinions on my Harry Potter One-Shot.
Knightmare Neko chapter 27 . 4/21
Happy 1 year abandonversery.
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 4/9
There is nothing I hate more than a story that starts at the end. You ruined the story before it even started! And it sounded so good too!

Thanks a lot... Maybe try not posting the lasr chapter first?
s-david-m chapter 27 . 4/8
Excellent story thus far. Your writing gas improved quite a bit since the beginning, both your grammar and your prose. I'm looking forward to reading the rest, so I hope you update soon!
s-david-m chapter 15 . 4/8
Cool tomb setting, and a demon possession is an interesting twist. Not much discussion of demons in the HPverse. I don't like the way you wrote this chapter though. Constant flashbacks makes for disjointed reading.

Also, you pretty consistently misspell "life" as "live", not just in this chapter but throughout the story.
s-david-m chapter 12 . 4/8
This Dumbledore is certainly more pro active, which is cool. I'm skeptical that Hermione would really leave Harry alone for so long and let their friendship die like this though. Sure she messed up, but she's persistent, and she would have tried to pester him soon after leaving him alone for a time to get over it.
s-david-m chapter 7 . 4/7
Good progression, but I just wanted to note that you use far too many commas. It really disrupts the narrative flow. If you're uncertain, it's better to leave out a comma than to include it.
s-david-m chapter 6 . 4/7
Good story so far. It's fairly well written with the exception of a few oddly misspelled words here and there. I think pervert-Harry seems a little out of place, kind of came out of nowhere. No doubt that's how 14 year olds think sometimes, but that's not how Harry was portrayed in canon. Still well done so far, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
JOJO chapter 27 . 3/21
Bruh! Seriously though, I haven't even reached this chapter yet, I'm still on chapter 13, but seeing how good this story is so far please come back and update this, seriously its been nearly a year, this site doesnt have enough amazing stories like this.
Okiro Benihime chapter 27 . 2/27
Now this is a magical war. People lose some, and people win some. In the end people die and everyone ultimately comes out worse. It's good to see that encapsulated so well in this fic. Although I do have to wonder, will this entire fic be a dark and dreary trek through battlefields and death? I hope all the innocence hasn't been completely squashed under boot. It would be nice to see the aftermath, the rebuilding. Maybe Harry will actually get to become a story-teller? Maybe Fleur's promise of "in a few years" comes to fruition? Will Albus and Harry get to spend time as simply master and student again? Instead of soldier and commander. I guess in the end only you know. It's been a long time since this has been updated but such is life I guess. I'll definitely be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.
Dusty chapter 27 . 1/30
This is so amazing; please keep it going! Take all the time in the world if you have, but please, PLEASE keep going.
Dusty chapter 24 . 1/30
This just keeps getting better and better. I have waited so long for a fan-fic that features Harry in physical combat.
Jayson chapter 27 . 1/13
Right the end! :( -hysterical begging-
Dustubuni chapter 12 . 1/9
THIS! THIS RIGHT HERE!

... is exactly how a Harry Potter fanfiction SHOULD be written!
Dustubuni chapter 1 . 1/8
Good start. This Harry's personality leaves something to be desired, but I've seen far worse *coughMethodsofRationalityHarryPottercough*. What really drives this chapter for me is that it doesn't antagonize or vilify Dumbles like every other half-assed fan-fic out there.
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »