Reviews for Magicks of the Arcane
rbhatt6000 chapter 40 . 11h
great story
Alex The Rogue chapter 40 . 2/6
Wow...not what I was expecting. And it has been Three and half years, and three days since you started the story. An amazing story nonetheless.
AER
Lennart66 chapter 40 . 2/6
What a Great Story Overall. I really enjoyed reading it especially the not so gloomy part up until Harry leaving hogwarts. In my opinion the epilogue perfectly matches the howarts year's lightness with the sacrifice of the fight against voldy.
To me what makes the story stand out is that it so clearly shows the ups and downs which our hero goes through.
So thanks for always updating and finishing this great story.
Good luck with your next story
Lennart
Svenion chapter 6 . 2/6
Why not use aguamenti for propulsion underwater? Loving the Magicks thus far!
Merzah the Mystic chapter 40 . 2/6
Lady Beaumort chapter 17 . 2/5
OK..really? I like this story but Harry is wayy to girl crazy for my tastes. I mean yeah its good that he shows some interest in girls that lacks in canon but this is too much.
Dissenter chapter 40 . 2/5
Kudos to you man. This was a wonderful story and I'm glad to have been a part of it since near the beginning. It's been quite the ride, and I really liked how you made Harry face the consequences of playing with time. I totally did NOT expect that. Though, I can't say I didn't enjoy it, and the fact that Fleur apparently likes Harry even with his aged features (rugged you said?) makes it all the more awesome. I just wish that you'd post a short epilogue or something where Albus finally wakes up (and Harry and Fleur are together). Anyway, are you going to be taking a break from writing? Or are you going to continue your Naruto: Team 7's Ascension series? The first story was epic.
Kuma Dzurui chapter 40 . 2/4
Bravo Bravo. one of the epitomes of awesomeness. I thoroughly enjoyed the journey and i hope to read more stories from you.
HeartsGlow chapter 9 . 2/4
I love the last line. :)
Lady Beaumort chapter 12 . 2/4
aww...I was really looking forward to a showdown btwn Voldemort and harry
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 2/4
I was really upset for a minute there. I hope Nott has a loooong recovery, but know he wont with Pomfrey's magic.
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 2/4
I'm surprised he could stand with all his injuries. Must have been the adrenaline.
Dumbledore chapter 40 . 2/3
Loved it! Thank you! Hope to see more of your work
Only just started this story and im hooked. Damn good job! Just a quick problem with one of your scene breaks in chapter 3, After his conversation with Fleur half the line is broken off and continued on the next line.
Collectore chapter 32 . 2/3
I feel so utterly dumb now. It was so damn obvious and in my head I wondered why Harry seemingly ignored the potion vials and I didn'T even see it.
1,788 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »