Reviews for Magicks of the Arcane
Ithered chapter 8 . 10/16
wicked story by far a true favorite
Good
Cwhit930 chapter 40 . 10/5
Well done. This was a wonderful tale of struggle and discovery. Little iffie about the ending because I do lean more to the super happy ever afters but not bad. Story teller Harry lol, different and nice with exploring the world mixed in. Thank you for the share of a great story and your time.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 40 . 9/29
Great story

Keep writing as life allows
justanfanboy chapter 19 . 9/28
Ohh what do i love this story, a good written Dumbledore that isnt "insane" or manipulating bastard. A harry that is a horny 14year old bastard that really learns. Im looking forward to the next 20 chapters
justanfanboy chapter 8 . 9/28
Dammmnnn u poking at my feelings with hedwigs death, i was schoked for a second, finally a story that doesnt let hedwig lie on the side like nothing and the she dies?!
I love this way better. GO hedwig
yo can someone check up on this dude's basement this fanfic is creepy and rapey af
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 9/22
The correct inflection in the tone of voice would change the wod/title of 'professor' into an insult! Then, would AD still want harry to call him 'professor' Snape?
Andrius chapter 40 . 9/18
I liked the traveling parts best, but the story was highly enjoyable overall. Mentor!Dumbledore fics alone are rare enough that reading one makes me happy, and the bits where Harry and Dumbledore bro it up make this even better.
PhoenixAureum chapter 1 . 9/3
Brilliant story.
Easily one of the best endings I have ever read!
KageKitsune50 chapter 36 . 9/1
Harry is a pussy little cunt and a hypocrite for judging jean and fleur is a stupid little girl with misplaced priorities and limited moral compass
amyrlinengineer chapter 40 . 8/29
thank you for sharing. this was a wonderful story.
noahdfranklin1002 chapter 14 . 8/24
You made harry potter into a pervy anime character...
Uzukami chapter 40 . 8/17
Loved it, read it in one sitting.
...Cho is Chinese, why would she wear a kimono? That's really racially insensitive, if you're gonna have cultural/magic stuff match, at least give her a cheongsam
2,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »