Reviews for Magicks of the Arcane
Sadhaka chapter 31 . 18h
You ruined your story by never addressing his friends betrayal. His forgiveness is just thrown out there for no reason. Killed the story from me, well that and their not being any real romance in it.
brennan.mholmich chapter 7 . 4/5
Stop switching your words from past to present and back again. You do it in every chapter, and you throw commas around like you're Oprah. Stop, it's wrong and turns your story into an amateur slog fest. "His actions have caused." HAD CAUSED. NOT HAVE CAUSED.
BlazeStryker chapter 16 . 4/5
If Albus managed to measure how much of a soul is in Harry, he'd know how many Horcruxes had been made.

Half is the first, a quarter the second, and so forth.
BaberKhan chapter 40 . 3/26
Like all fiction, I felt the end was a bit rushed but the keyword here is 'felt.' I guess all endings seem rushed, don't they? Now, for my review, in short:

This Harry Potter fan fiction is by far one of the best I have had the honour read. All the characters were more realistic and humane than they were actually in the Original. They were not childish either. I especially loved and appreciated the characters of Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore, and their witty banter and adventures together.
BaberKhan chapter 13 . 3/26
I just read chapter 12, and I'm hundred percent sure NO ONE can top this Dumbledore in the world of fanfiction! Blimey, I love this! Merlin, I want to keep reading!
Mcc9901 chapter 40 . 3/21
Great story, mostly original with very few errors. The only way thing I noticed was that early on when writing to Sirius Harry said not to risk his freedom but if I remember correctly in cannon it would have been a kiss on site order and I didn’t notice anything saying it was. Different in this story, so it would have been his life not freedom. Other than that this is the best story I’ve read in a long while.
JayMJane chapter 40 . 3/6
That was a wonderful story. I laughed and cried and hoped all trhoughout it. Your Albus is by far the best I have ever read. I also greatly enjoyed your tenacious Harry. And Ron and Hermione and his relationship. I wished you had written an epilogue. And more from Harry and Fleur's relationship in the end.
Overral amazing. Thank you for posting.
Avid reader 11952 chapter 19 . 2/24
wonderful story.i like how you portrayed albus ,so many people portray him evil and incompetent its not even funny.
anOwlandStuff chapter 1 . 2/22
All in all a wonderful story, thank you for writing.
CarolWim chapter 1 . 2/22
Croad?
Harry's fucking retarded.
Skeletickles chapter 4 . 2/8
Damn, go Harry!
Moi chapter 40 . 1/18
WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Seriously, SERIOUSLY crappy ending!
13RoniN13 chapter 3 . 1/6
Hedwig is going to murder him
David305 chapter 20 . 12/27/2017
"a large amount of other ... families" large number [families, people etc. are numerable, i.e. countable. Number is for numerable, amount is for innumerable: amount of rain, number of raindrops; amount of water, number of gallons. Similarly, Few and Many are numerable; Less and Much are innumerable: less money, fewer dollars; much applause, many claps. (More and Most can be both numerable and innumerable.)]
"and damned it" damn it
"Riddle lied low" lay low
"Damned, that's even worse" Damn
"It weren't them though" It wasn't
Relief is the noun; Relieve is the verb: to relieve stress
2,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »