Reviews for Magicks of the Arcane
maiqsmail chapter 19 . 9/2/2023
Very nice summer adventure, although when I heard France in the end of that supposed list, I expected some Fleur time. But what I got was even better, it's so great to see the world outside regular Britain.
maiqsmail chapter 16 . 9/2/2023
Wow, nice. You really put some D&D feel into it. Dumbles casts sacred lvl 9 spell while the apprentice wizard sits on his ass lest his save throws would be tested.
maiqsmail chapter 13 . 9/2/2023
New potions prof. I really hope Snape is not new DADA then. Ugh.
maiqsmail chapter 12 . 9/2/2023
I actually have to salute you. 90% of fabrics around are portraying Dumbdumb as a senile meddling old goat. The fact that it's canonically correct heavily contributes to that.
Yet you managed to portray him both in character and as a powerful wizard who can be an ally and a mentor to Potter.
abuduu chapter 1 . 8/31/2023
I don't understand the comments "eww, hetero harry". There are many stories with hp/draco, sirius/lupin so on and so on. If magical world was that gay, they would've died out
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 9/1/2023
Sure, sure, suck it up and agree to go to Yule ball for no reason while having no social interactions at the moment. Why not. An idiot still.
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 9/1/2023
Fucking pushover brainless imbecile. Did he really just gave away full basilisk head to Snape of all people and for free and for no reason? Oh Celestia, what a moron.
Guest chapter 40 . 6/24/2023
Very much worth the time.
sarrylover chapter 3 . 5/24/2023
God I’m out it was an okay story I was super excited about this but damn chill hetero Harry all of a sudden being sexual is weird and I hate it. I don’t recommend this story.
sarrylover chapter 3 . 5/24/2023
Ew hetero Harry
Dark White Fang chapter 3 . 5/22/2023
Yep, Harry forgot to pay jommage to his true Mistress. Now it is time to pay for his sins.
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 28 . 5/22/2023
Ugh, I hope this is the end of Harry trying to rekindle things with Ron and Hermione. They are so far apart at this point it makes no sense. Though, I may be biased since the only incarnation of Hermione I can stand is as an OOC cum dump side character in a wank fic, and thats only barely. There is no incarnation of Ron I can stand.
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 8 . 5/20/2023
Jesus Christ, what kind of pansy ass Harry is this? Watches his familiar get murdered and then tells the murderer to go away and get healed... jesus fuck.
kalloni chapter 29 . 5/7/2023
I'm not sure what Harry was thinking tbh. He knows firsthand the mental attacks this kind of magic can do, knows how dangerous it is and how to destroy it, yet he decided to open the box with no preparation. Didn't have basilisk venom ready to go and fiendfyre would be reckless in the room of a house. I really don't get why he didn't prepare better, he's supposed to be smarter than this by now.
kalloni chapter 19 . 5/5/2023
I am a bit confused why Fudge would install someone at Hogwarts in this story. In canon it was because he wanted leverage to discredit and oust Dumbledore, but in this story as this chapter says, the order is playing it safe so Fudge has no real reason to mistrust Dumbledore.
2,336 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »