Reviews for Flock? Meet NCIS
Eagle Dreamer chapter 18 . 3/15/2016
I have just finished reading the entire crossover and I have to say, please continue it asap. I loved loved loved it and I love the show and books. The characters may be a little ooc but their still mainly themselves. Please continue the story and keep on rockin'.
River Styx1201 chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
One Piece or Soul Eater or Black Butler
Guest chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Just write, dont think
AngelLaNelle chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
This probably the NCIS crossover I've seen so far.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
Update plzplzplzplzplzzxzzzzzz
Eagle Hawke chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Hmm... Idea for Criminal... I think it should be an important person at the Schools...
Eagle Hawke chapter 13 . 4/16/2014
Nice... I love the way you introduced Angel's telepathic ability to Gibbs... Great story!
Eagle Hawke chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
LOL! YES! Jeb finally gets what he deserves (even if its just in a fanfiction!)!
avidreader28 chapter 18 . 4/14/2014
i love this story!
MarauderPrime12 chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Not bad, but try crud instead of gosh. Sounds better.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
The person behind the crime shall be a random man named The Gran Master. (Go and watch M.I. High, it's AWESOME! Especially seasons 3-5. Got to love Oscar!)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
You could do what I do: don't study at all, practically forget everything, then take the test and get a 90%-100%. Weird, right?
Guest chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Can I tell you a secret? It will be in a code that only 55% of people can crack.
The bset sotreis are wirettn wtih no ieda wehre it's giong. Mnie is porof. 8 pgeas, 5152 wrods, and not eevn hlaf dnoe! Mroe lkie one precnet dnoe.
Tommy298 chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Wtf, gibbs couldn't be downed this easily, u need, like, a gibbs clone if u want to hurt gibbs.
Art-Of-Breaking chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I'll try to keep this short and simple as to not hurt your eyes. First off, I don't hate you. Kinda peeved that you haven't updated, but I don't hate you for it. Also I'm really sorry about what happened to you and the car and I want you to know that I'll be praying for you and your family. Anyway I'll see ya whenever you decide to update this story' but until then, FLY ON!