Reviews for Raising the Saviors
BeautifulLotus chapter 7 . 9/1
I want more
sesshys lover chapter 7 . 2/3
did you put your story's on hold? the only reason I am asking is because I love them but none of them have been updated for over a year and a half
Sirs ha chapter 7 . 1/5
Please make this story longer
random bug chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
i really hope you are keeping this story going it is really good and i love how you are portaying sev and how siri and remy and hot for him it is great plz keep it up i am adding to my favs and will hopefully wait you rnext update.
Reiha Sakurai chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
I absolutely loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.I think it would be interesting if Amelia Bones could find Peter Petigrew hiding at the Weasleys as their pet rat within the next few chapters.
LovesDragons chapter 7 . 4/23/2015
Like it! Cool story.
Jannafrancine chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Great story.
Lydia2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
This is definitely a unique idea in this sort of story. i like it a lot. If you are the sort that is willing to make corrections to chapters, though I would suggest you replace the word matricidal (which means 'concerning the murdering of mothers' or words to that effect) with the word matriarchal (meaning the woman is in charge of the family on the small scale and that women have dominance at least in the political and social sense over males. Thus endeth my rant. and I hope you keep this story going.
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Update this one please.
I'd like to see how Sirius, Remus, and Severus' relationship grows and matures.
Will Harry and Neville bond later in life or will they bond with other wizards and/or witches?
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I'm so happy that Severus was able to get Harry out of Britain. I'm happy that him and Remus and Sirius are getting along. I also happy that Neville and his parents are ok as well and that they are with Severus. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens. I really like this story.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I really, really hope you update this one day. It's soooo good!
Jessica chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Please update this soon.
Jessica chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
This is a very good story so far, I hope you update it again really soon. I was also wondering is it going to be a slash story with Severus/Remus/Sirius? Is Harry going to have a slash partner too?
Multifandomgirl2 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
WOW! Congratulations! Not many people recognize Liechtenstein as existing, let alone a country. I LOVE it!
PS. I've been there and it is amazing!