Reviews for Raising the Saviors
Jannafrancine chapter 7 . 3/6
Great story.
Lydia2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
This is definitely a unique idea in this sort of story. i like it a lot. If you are the sort that is willing to make corrections to chapters, though I would suggest you replace the word matricidal (which means 'concerning the murdering of mothers' or words to that effect) with the word matriarchal (meaning the woman is in charge of the family on the small scale and that women have dominance at least in the political and social sense over males. Thus endeth my rant. and I hope you keep this story going.
Anime Princess chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Update this one please.
I'd like to see how Sirius, Remus, and Severus' relationship grows and matures.
Will Harry and Neville bond later in life or will they bond with other wizards and/or witches?
POST MORE ASAP!
thewolf74 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I'm so happy that Severus was able to get Harry out of Britain. I'm happy that him and Remus and Sirius are getting along. I also happy that Neville and his parents are ok as well and that they are with Severus. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens. I really like this story.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I really, really hope you update this one day. It's soooo good!
Jessica chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Please update this soon.
Jessica chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
This is a very good story so far, I hope you update it again really soon. I was also wondering is it going to be a slash story with Severus/Remus/Sirius? Is Harry going to have a slash partner too?
FireDragonAeryn chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
WOW! Congratulations! Not many people recognize Liechtenstein as existing, let alone a country. I LOVE it!
PS. I've been there and it is amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I absolutely love this story. Defiantly one of my favorites for the Harry Potter series. Please Please Please update soon! I can't wait to see how the relationship between Severus, Sirius, and Remus goes!
Happy Holidays
HarnGin chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Thanks so much for the new chapter. It was a very welcome addition to my after Turkey Day email avalanche! I hope you ate well and had fun with family.

As I listen to the sounds of wood chopping outside my window, I long for the next installment. :D

Thanks, again, for writing.
domsijohn chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
It's nice that you updated. thank you very much for that. Love this story it's a different twist to it. i love that Severus /Remus/ Sirius might become bonded i always love this ship with three or even one of them with each other i could never understand why Remus married tonk's i think it had a lot to do with losing Sirius . these three man should have lived above anyone one else and having nev and harry raised together that what i would think would happen if the potter's lived i would and could also see harry having blaise herimone and maybe Draco and Ron as a friend growing up as well as Luna since nev went to hedge witch school with them i could see Harry doing the same thing the only people i can't see him being around would be the weasley's because molly home schooled them. plus lily wouldn't want prejudice people around her baby so that would take away the malfoys maybe and the weasley's for all things light and money
But i do hope that Minnie would be apart of harry's life i can't see lily or james keeping her away but i do hate that she didn't put up much of a fight for harry and i never understood how albus had so much power over harry but he did raise harry as a lamb to the slaughter i hope that this albus gets it and that harry and nev have a really good life
for me this story is what would happen if sirius and remus did their part to help harry
harry was missing for 32 hours before he showed up at the dursleys and poppy didn't do anything for harrys wound and that hagrid pick harry up want more love how this story is goingi would still see nev shy but coming out of his shell with help of harry and harry having people to love him and severus and remus and sirius having same love i do hope that draco doesn't get spoiled but take into account that narciss malfoy can't have anymore children and that most of the kids family are about money and power so they might never really have true friends and lucius dad was supposed to have be with riddle first brilliant story want more
domsijohn chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
wich would be awesome for all three to be together remus and sev/sirius would love that
ForbbidenForest chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
This is awesome! Please update again soon!
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
It would be great to see Fawkes somehow hide those two 'trinkets' under him on his burning day and destroy them so that Dumbledore cannot track where they are or how they are. It is wonderful to see his 'empire' start to fall apart. I hope that one of his office portraits is able to escape and warn someone of what he is actually doing.