Reviews for The Forgotten Adventure
No name plz chapter 18 . 8/15
Where did you go? Update?
Miss Light Bright chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
I am sad you didn't finish btw. I reread it today and loved it again the second time.
MagiaMyst chapter 18 . 1/16/2014
MORE! MORE MORE MORE! I will go greedy child on this story and start begging for more whilst I throw myself around! O.O please..
Ladie in Lace chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
It isn't over is it!? :(
Ladie in Lace chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Daddys comin to kick ass XD
CharmingChick333 chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
This is crazy good! I really like the Thor Loki brotherly relationship that you built up! I'm interested to see what happens next!
moviegal99 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
Oooo...memory spells and shit...epicness. And I can definately see more of Future-Loki in this chap with his little rant of misery and now declaring that the others aren't his friends but Thor's. Sigh. Awesome. Now please do update before I go grab my little collection of torches and pitchforks.

moviegal99 chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Oh yeah Fury. Like a fucking boss.
moviegal99 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Oh man intense! I abosolutely love this story! A few spelling mistakes like the difference between 'to' and 'too', but ay man no ones perfect. I take that back. This story is perfect.
moviegal99 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I really love this story! I love how Loki loves his chocolate bars, lol. But eek...surgery...whilst awake...man I was squirming and and on the edge of my seat.
Oomara13 chapter 18 . 12/11/2012
*cough cough* oh look. comments.
btw,
aweful - awful.
woohoo! loki! tell em!
Zinka17 chapter 18 . 12/10/2012
Wow Loki. Calm down!
Oomara13 chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
gaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... emuleeeeeeeee... y u make dis so short? not even an AN yelling at me... update now. like, as soon as i hit the 'review' button.
Thay chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
I loved this story!
Everything about it: the plot, the description of events, the heroism of Nick Fury, the madness of Jacobs, psychic and physical torture of children, everything!
It was time that I did not cry while reading a fanfiction, this time I cried, congratulations, you did it! XD
Please, I want a new chapter immediately;)
Kisses and hugs.
UnifiedNations chapter 17 . 12/7/2012
AWRZESXTRCYVUBINHOL *flails* I just read this series at lightning speed and went to go to chapter 18 BUT THERE ISN'T ONE THIS IS SO WONDERFUL (well, the torture and psychological damage etc isn't) BUT THE WRITING IS AMAZING.