Reviews for Wait, What?
lilirose14 chapter 4 . 3/27
It sad to say but Severus Snape has been the most responsible adult in the Harry's around. At least for the physical security of the students.
Absolutely incredible series
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 3/23
And it starts off right with the bull shit. Good riddance to you abandoning this.
Tata-Fox chapter 1 . 3/7
*And nineteen years later, a Harry with twinkling green eyes would send his son Albus Severus to Hogwarts.*
Wow... that last sentence just hit me. It made sense like everything was falling into place.
Abyssal Angel chapter 5 . 2/19
Man, so many good prompts and no follow throughs... It's like getting socked in the gut every time I switch to the next chapter hoping for more and there isn't... :/
marieg123 chapter 12 . 2/9
Liked this a lot.

When I read it I assumed that UK authorities in the WW would contact US authorities in the WW, who would then arrange for the President to 'forget' the call. I did not assume that the UK had anything to do with the actual forgetting.
SummerChildWinterFury chapter 3 . 2/4
:) wonder what Lucius Malfoy did when Draco did tell him about all this...

wonderful one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2019
Riiight. So I just see this as more Dumbledore visiting Harry's mind then literally possessing him. It is a cool idea though.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 11 . 11/10/2019
In Dumbledore's defense, the Diary's behavior is profoundly weird. Harry characterizes it as "memory made solid", but no one, to the best of my knowledge, has been attacked by a malicious Pensieve. Maybe the ability to solidify while feeding upon someone's life-force is a giveaway that the Diary was a Horcrux.

I assumed the reasoning was the other way around from what you posit - Dumbledore knew damned well that Harry was a Horcrux and was taken aback that there was another Horcrux in circulation. Of course, then we have the alarming possibility that he thought Harry WAS the "Heir", albeit only during periods of possession, and *took no steps to prevent Harry from continuing the attacks*...

Oy vey, the more one tries to make Albus's behavior logically consistent, the worse it gets...

(Query: is Peeves a Horcrux? HE'S semi-solid, seemingly invincible, and malicious...)

(Double query: is there any story in which Dementors are revealed to be a single Horcrux gone metastatic?)
Right What Is Wrong chapter 10 . 11/10/2019
I really don't get why so many of the reviews complain about this chapter. Camping-Trip!Ron really has two characterizations. There's the immediately-pre-exit!Ron, who's at the breaking point regarding his fear for his family and his frustration with the revelation that Harry has about diddly-squat information about the Horcruxes, and the generally-pre-exit!Ron, who's at the breaking point... regarding Hermione's cooking. I tend to favor immediately-pre-exit!Ron, seeing as how many of his complaints are valid. However, you (and other bashing fics) are obviously going with generally-pre-exit!Ron, since that gets significantly more pagetime. Both are valid characterizations in DH, just as supercompetent!Hermione and hysterical!gone-to-pieces!Hermione are both valid DH characterizations.

The fault for the inconsistency is canon's, not yours.

I think you're being a bit hard on Dumbledore because, as everyone seems to forget, *he couldn't have known about the Camping Trip of Death*. The Fidelius is apparently something Mr. Weasley and Bill can produce on a moment's notice, so there's no reason why the Order should have been stuck in Grimmauld. There's really no reason *why* Grimmauld should have been abandoned, since letting someone in on the Secret doesn't make them a Secret-Keeper - Hermione shouldn't have re-Apparated, Yaxley should have been handled promptly. (Not that he could even pass on the Secret, so he would have been obligated to enter Grimmauld alone on return visits... and been violently assaulted by Kreacher. Unless Kreacher'd gone treacherous again?)

Therefore Ron's departure would be expected to be something like:

"I don't think I've got anything to contribute here, and my family needs me more. You can Memory Charm all the sensitive information out of my head just to be safe. Oi, if I DO hear anything useful, though, could you give me a way to contact... Huh? Oh! Hey, this thing Dumbledore left me gives me a way to find you if I need it! Great! What a brilliant bloke he was, eh? Awful barmy, but he knew what was needed when it was needed. Until then, good luck!"

Dumbledore, master manipulator or not, couldn't have guessed just *how* badly everyone would botch it all up...
Luiz4200 chapter 12 . 11/8/2019
Smart Minister. I don't mean Scrimegour and I certainly don't mean Fudge.
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 11/5/2019
Maybe Rowling used the Confundus on the censors.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 11/5/2019
You have a point. I remember of fics where the school is held accountable for sending those students to the forest.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 11/5/2019
I think that makes it worse.
mcepl chapter 16 . 10/25/2019
Am I the only reader of the book who think that The Trace is the worst plotcrutch ever invented?
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »