Reviews for Wait, What?
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 5/9
Yeah, that always Made No Sense to me, that Hagrid would punish the kids who'd gotten into trouble by HELPING HIM FIND NORBERT A GOOD HOME. In his shoes, I'd have told Professor McGonagall that Filch could keep the Malfoy and Longbottom kids for an in-castle detention, but take Harry and Hermione... then set them up in the cabin with some tea and rock cakes, and told them to just keep quiet until I got back from hunting down whatever was killing the unicorns.

...Unless Hagrid was actually resentful of Harry and Hermione for making him give up Norbert even if it was for the dragon's own good, and used the detention as a way of hurting them back for the heartache he'd suffered through giving up the hatchling. Oh dear.
Kimberly T chapter 6 . 5/8
You raise some excellent points here!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 5/8
...That WOULD explain why he chose to name his second son Albus Severus. *depressed sigh*
RandomAnon It's quite amusing that you think everyone who dislikes bashing is a Romione shipper. And how does the fact that other ships utilize bashing somehow justify Harmony shippers doing so? At least take a moment to think before you start bleating out all the shit the majority of the Harmony are deluded enough to believe lol.
Peter chapter 16 . 4/29
It's quite amusing seeing simple minded idiots attempting to claim this hot mess of a story is somehow enjoyable and that bashing is justified lmao
RandomAnon chapter 16 . 3/29
Ignore the haters and bash all you want, because it's your story. Lol to the guest who generalises all Harmony writers into the same category of being 'dependent' on it for plot. Harmony writers aren't the only ones who bash, BTW.

And besides, it's always fun to read about two friends who don't bicker, bicker, bicker, and argue with each other coming together for love. Harmony-haters need to face it and realise that Romione is nothing but a ridiculous excuse of wish-fulfilment writing. It was the younger JKR writing herself as Hermione, and Ron as that one redhead who JKR never ended up with.

Distance has given JKR a better perspective on things, but of course she'll never outright condemn the mess that is Romione, because professional authors can't do that with their own stories.

Long story short, Romione is trash, and this author is free to bash Ron et al. as much as they want. Hermione deserves better than someone who'll never be a hard-worker in life.
You're taking it too far with the Dumbles and Ron bashing, but I understand that Harmony writers are dependent on it to have some semblance of a plot
im sorry but ur taking it a bit too far with the dumbles bashing.
Kate chapter 2 . 3/8
"When we told Mr. Fudge that we had caught the Death Eater responsible for tonight's events," said Snape, in a low voice; he seemed to feel his personal safety was in question. "He insisted on summoning a dementor to accompany him into the castle. He brought it up to the office where Barty Crouch -"
Did you move the quotation marks on purpose? The bit about personal safety should be part of the quote, not the narrative - it's Fudge who doesn't feel safe, not Snape.
...Although in this scenario Snape the former Death Eater would have reason to be afraid, so this put me on the wrong foot as to what you were going to change, as did the perceived emphasis on 'several deaths'...

Wasn't Bertha's name Jorkins btw?
Homarid chapter 15 . 3/5
I'm more curious why dozens of words aren't jinxed with the taboo. Like a modern day blacklist where when you type the word bomb and a location and suddenly you're of interest to the FBI.
Homarid chapter 8 . 3/5
Mmm I do like some international cooperation. I wonder if the Christians would start a new crusade, against magic, after the dementor problem was taken care of.
Homarid chapter 6 . 3/5
Well if you wanted to be perfectly "good" I guess you would capture and detain them until the end of the war so you could do a trial later. That would obviously come with its own set of problems. I agree with your assessment of Rowling's protagonists. The protagonists are not allowed to attack another human with deadly force or torture another human(except for slug vomit and bat boogers, somehow that's fine and hilarious). I think the philosophy comes from the book series being targeted to teens and not adults. If she wanted a more realistic and gritty story killing would probably be allowed we would get to explore the emotional turmoil of soldiers in war.
Homarid chapter 2 . 3/5
These one shots are very interesting so far. I would love this one to be a full story.
assurancetourix chapter 16 . 3/4
Thé only thing I don’t like about this fic... is that now I want to read multi chapter fits of most of them.

Great job!