Reviews for Wait, What?
dragonheart117 chapter 1 . 9/11
makes albus severus name even more creepy, like hes recreating a new body with his name
dragonheart117 chapter 16 . 9/11
I wouldn't say he would be fulfilled to be fighting voldi, either. It's the other way, he couldn't be fulfilled if others were dying and he could be doing something, but didn't. Its his saving people thing.

I don't know why people need some grand reason for a pairing to happen. Two people attracted to each other is all you really need. Then its how well they fit together in a relationship after.

However, as far as reason to be together, I think herm is the better choice even with cannon character negative traits. I'm a guy and am somehow a little taken the idea of a women who would fight a war for me, with me. Altough the parents oblivate kinda drifts to yander territory lol
dragonheart117 chapter 3 . 9/11
draco being proven right is quite funny
mknote chapter 6 . 6/14
I don't really understand your author's note... Killing IS the ultimate evil, and Rowling did the right thing here... How is this at all controversial? You just turned children into murderers.
Let me introduce you to Asian household.
Diametrik chapter 7 . 4/23
Thanks for the ammo to use against Snape apologists
Fyrloche chapter 15 . 4/14
One thing I have always thought is that JK Rowling paired Hermione and Ron as a way to justify her own failed relationship
ArchmageJoda chapter 16 . 4/7
My biggest issue with the canonical Harry/Ginny coupling (besides often being set alongside the Ron/Hermione coupling that I actually dislike), is just the sheer amount of interaction and character development Ginny doesn't get. Harry/Ginny I'm perfectly ok with, but only if she gets a hell of a lot more screentime than in canon, and the relationship doesn't just pop in out of nowhere with a nonsensical 'chest monster'...
mcepl chapter 14 . 3/25
Did anybody think that when Tom had Harry in his power, he was in effect the master of all three Deathly Hallows?
SherlockWholmes chapter 16 . 3/20
This was an intriguing series! So much food for thought. I enjoy what if stories. Kudos!
Steve Wheeler chapter 6 . 3/16
Doesn't this happen after Hermione has obliviated her parents?
So, they go there to fill the PM in... only to make him forget...?

Huh?
That was always fishy...
Well, J.K. Rowling does openly admit to her being very bad at Maths.
A fanfic I read, "Harry Potter and the Power of Time", by RossWrock, here on FanFiction net, where Harry captures and holds Death Eaters prisoner in a secret compartment in his new trunk: Your Harry, here, could do something similar, but put them under the effects of the Draught of Living Death (so that they don't have to feed them).

What do you think?