Reviews for Wait, What?
ShadowFighter22 chapter 16 . 9/14
This chapter is beautifully done! :D

Although, personally I think Luna fits Harry better than either Ginny (who is a fangirl turned friend) or Hermione (whom is shown throughout the story as an irritating yet supportive older sister).
Luna is a unique person, which would counteract the Dursleys' 'normality' policy; she has a sense of humour and is honest; her reaction to bullying is more mature than Ginny (isolates herself/lashes out) or Hermione (cries/lashes out); and Luna, unlike the other two, made Harry actually stop and think the brief moments they interact.
ShadowFighter22 chapter 15 . 9/14
Yeah, it shouldn't have been hard to have Hermione overhear Ron telling Harry to not say Voldemort at end of first year followed by her researching and thus learning of the taboo, which she would then warn her best friend about.
ShadowFighter22 chapter 14 . 9/14
...I should have figured this out sooner.
ShadowFighter22 chapter 13 . 9/14
Err, while I have a headcanon that Hermione is emotionally abused, I disagree on the part about Mrs Weasley hitting her children with a broom. She is a loving (VERY faulted, but nevertheless loving) parent; physically abusing her own children makes no sense! She obviously has no problems belittling them, but I've no doubt Mrs Weasley would never INTENTIONALLY harm her children.
Besides, it's Ron who is telling us. He is not known for being accurate.
ShadowFighter22 chapter 12 . 9/14
...Wizards are imbeciles. :[
ShadowFighter22 chapter 11 . 9/14
...I can't believe I didn't notice this when reading the second book!
ShadowFighter22 chapter 10 . 9/14
CREEPY!
And, considering how much Dumbledore always seems to know about what Harry does, disturbing. I'm not particularly surprised he would keep such close tabs on the kid, since it is quite clear at the end of the fifth book that Dumbledore honestly BELIEVES the stupid prophecy.
ShadowFighter22 chapter 9 . 9/14
Again, my thoughts exactly!
The absence of Ministry workers was very suspicious...
ShadowFighter22 chapter 8 . 9/14
I can definitely see this chapter happening. :D
ShadowFighter22 chapter 7 . 9/14
Snape simply didn't believe Moronic Marauders were telling the truth about Pettigrew still being alive. I sure as hell DIDN'T when reading the third book.
I agree that he intended for Lupin and Black to die that night, but why shouldn't he? I would do the same thing if the people (I doubt Snape would believe Lupin's innocence in this since the idiot always stood aside while his friends bullied Snape) whom 17 years ago tried to BRUTALLY MURDER me. I wouldn't give a damn about Black's so-called 'innocence' in betrayal of the Potters when past evidence shows he is capable of betraying his friends and killing a fellow STUDENT. If it had been in battle, I'd have understood to an extent. But no. Here are quotes as proof of how horrible The Morons truly are-
Lupin: '"All this year, I have been battling with myself, wondering whether I should tell Dumbledore that Sirius was an Animagus. But I didn't do it. Why? Because I was too cowardly. It would have meant admitting that I'd betrayed his trust while I was at school, admitting that I'd led others along with me'. 'I convinced myself that Sirius was getting into the school using dark arts he learned from Voldemort, that being an Animagus had nothing to do with it'. 'you see, Sirius here played a trick on him which nearly killed him, a trick which involved me -"
Black made a derisive noise. "It served him right," he sneered.'
And you say Harry, Ron and Hermione are safer with the convict. :[
Snape is a horrible person and my LEAST favourite character, yet I understand why he tried to get Lupin and Black killed. Does it excuse his actions? NO, but neither does Black's innocence of the particular betrayal he was thrown in prison for excuse his real crimes.
ShadowFighter22 chapter 6 . 9/14
Good point. It wouldn't have even 'ruined' or otherwise derailed the plot for Dolohov to be turned into a mental vegetable.
ShadowFighter22 chapter 5 . 9/14
My thoughts exactly! :[
The first book alone was filled with horrifying implications from start to finish!
ShadowFighter22 chapter 4 . 9/14
Agreed. Memory charms should NEVER be used; why Rowling treats them so casually when she twice showed us through Lockhart how horrifying those spells are, I'll never understand.
ShadowFighter22 chapter 3 . 9/14
My thoughts exactly when I was reading the first book! :D
ShadowFighter22 chapter 2 . 9/14
...I am so glad the wizarding world is not real!
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »