Reviews for Deadliest Warrior of Fiction
Tigerman0044 chapter 12 . 4/10
Really awesome read. Nice one.
undaed15 chapter 25 . 4/3
You did miss out on one fact, that Xenomorphs are actually hive minded as well. They just need a queen to do that, other than that great fight.
The Hero named Villan chapter 25 . 4/2
lotto from yureka vs kirito from sword art online, both used virtual reality and fought killer hackers. desert punk from desert punk. zoro roronoa vs task master samurai vs knight style. and mech fight of knightmare frame vs titan
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 25 . 4/2
What!? Distraction!? That Don't Make No Since!? Anyway awesome battle idea, reminds me of the Vampires vs Zombies from the show. Excited to see the Back for Blood
BlakeMaster10 chapter 24 . 3/25
Bayonetta vs Alucard for sure!
The Hero named Villan chapter 24 . 3/17
loto from yureka aka identity, a korean who reminds you of eddy from ed edd and eddy, a master swordsman and sorceror who fought hackers unbeatable boss and A.I. that have humen minds, and hinted to be the son of the creator of lost saga the game he is legendary in. vs kirito from sword art online, savior of thousands from a death game, reflex's in near bullet time, and fought through sicko's to be with his girlfriend.

desert punk vs a marvel and dc mercernary
undaed15 chapter 24 . 3/17
Called it, but was nice to see a change of pace from the classic Chief vs Shepard fights that keep popping up.
Shadow Lugia of Orre chapter 24 . 3/17
Bane vs Deathstroke.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 24 . 3/16
I vote for The Clash of the Suave Assassins, and I suggest a Nova from Starcraft Ghost vs Kai Leng from Mass Effect 3 in a Black Ops Battle. You haven't made a Starcraft fight and Starcraft was made into a sport so I think everyone would want to know who wins when Kai Leng fights Nova.
25th Doctor chapter 24 . 3/16
Bayonetta vs Alucard all of the way!
revenent chapter 24 . 3/16
It's about damn time, I was wondering if you would ever show back up.
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 24 . 3/16
Awesome battle; totally agree with regards to developing stories, can't wait to see the future battles. 20/10 in my opinion
YoungSamurai18 chapter 24 . 3/16
Awesome match, man!
Warmach1ne32 chapter 23 . 3/13
Can you guys do a Call of Duty vs Battlefield?
Warmach1ne32 chapter 6 . 3/13
Water tribe Machete is made of sharpened bone, you don't have a forge in the Poles and the heat of forging would melt the ice. Which in the end made it even worse weapons.