Reviews for Deadliest Warrior of Fiction
King Death chapter 26 . 2/5
For chapter 28 Ruby Rose of Remnant VS Marluxia of Organization 13
strongarms1 chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Not to be rude, that while this was expertly calculated. Key factors of Naruto were left out, such as Sage Mode, Rasenshuriken, Exploding tags to match bombs, and Substitution to avoid hits. Link would have been paste on the ground from any of Naruto's key attacks. Also take into account his speed and training as a Shinobi. Naruto could easily avoid Link's arrows. Link may have battle experience, but even with all his equipment, Naruto has access to deception, Substitution, Shadow Clones, Elemental Attacks, and even Bijuu/Sage Of Six Paths Sage Mode. Though I do agree with the Master sword data. You calculated this nicely.
DeadAliveManiac chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
Such great stuff, man! I may have been wrong all over this season, but I got these right. Waiting for more of your fights to come!
Hazzamo chapter 26 . 7/3/2015
Nice one, I love it
The Hero named Villan chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
there back, cool, wonder who shows up next
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
I'm going to have to say, you really underplayed Naruto's power, not counting Kurama and his summoning justu. this is the only one i disagree with.
Tigerman0044 chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
Really awesome read. Nice one.
undaed15 chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
You did miss out on one fact, that Xenomorphs are actually hive minded as well. They just need a queen to do that, other than that great fight.
The Hero named Villan chapter 25 . 4/2/2015
lotto from yureka vs kirito from sword art online, both used virtual reality and fought killer hackers. desert punk from desert punk. zoro roronoa vs task master samurai vs knight style. and mech fight of knightmare frame vs titan
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 25 . 4/2/2015
What!? Distraction!? That Don't Make No Since!? Anyway awesome battle idea, reminds me of the Vampires vs Zombies from the show. Excited to see the Back for Blood
BlakeMaster10 chapter 24 . 3/25/2015
Bayonetta vs Alucard for sure!
The Hero named Villan chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
loto from yureka aka identity, a korean who reminds you of eddy from ed edd and eddy, a master swordsman and sorceror who fought hackers unbeatable boss and A.I. that have humen minds, and hinted to be the son of the creator of lost saga the game he is legendary in. vs kirito from sword art online, savior of thousands from a death game, reflex's in near bullet time, and fought through sicko's to be with his girlfriend.

desert punk vs a marvel and dc mercernary
undaed15 chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
Called it, but was nice to see a change of pace from the classic Chief vs Shepard fights that keep popping up.
Shadow Lugia of Orre chapter 24 . 3/17/2015
Bane vs Deathstroke.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 24 . 3/16/2015
I vote for The Clash of the Suave Assassins, and I suggest a Nova from Starcraft Ghost vs Kai Leng from Mass Effect 3 in a Black Ops Battle. You haven't made a Starcraft fight and Starcraft was made into a sport so I think everyone would want to know who wins when Kai Leng fights Nova.