Reviews for Deadliest Warrior of Fiction
randomreader chapter 29 . 7/24
Nice fight
Maybe Dante vs. Bayonetta?
BlakeMaster10 chapter 28 . 5/6
As a recommendation, have you thought about using Samus Aran or any of the types of people in the Galactic Federation Marine Corps from Metroid?
YoungSamurai18 chapter 28 . 5/6
Well, I win and lose, but looking forward to Ezio vs Zevran! Placing my bets on the Italian Assassin to win.
theDarkRyder chapter 28 . 5/6
Excellent! Can't wait for season 3
Hazzamo chapter 27 . 4/16
... Uhh you obviously didn't do research into the different armour strengths of the N7 and MJOLNIR armour, chief wins hands down
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 27 . 4/13
Congratulations, I'm now a hundred years old!

Glad to see you're back again, as for the hype of the new ideas, considered me overhyped. Wanting to see who the Earthbenders fight, Commandos, Joffrey and that Band of the Hawk fight. All of the hype are belong to ME!
DeadAliveManiac chapter 27 . 4/13
Happy 100th review, man! DAMN, I can never get these! Oh, well, you make some compelling arguments. Here's to another season of slaughtering everyone's beloved fictional characters.
King Death chapter 26 . 2/5
For chapter 28 Ruby Rose of Remnant VS Marluxia of Organization 13
strongarms1 chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
Not to be rude, that while this was expertly calculated. Key factors of Naruto were left out, such as Sage Mode, Rasenshuriken, Exploding tags to match bombs, and Substitution to avoid hits. Link would have been paste on the ground from any of Naruto's key attacks. Also take into account his speed and training as a Shinobi. Naruto could easily avoid Link's arrows. Link may have battle experience, but even with all his equipment, Naruto has access to deception, Substitution, Shadow Clones, Elemental Attacks, and even Bijuu/Sage Of Six Paths Sage Mode. Though I do agree with the Master sword data. You calculated this nicely.
DeadAliveManiac chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
Such great stuff, man! I may have been wrong all over this season, but I got these right. Waiting for more of your fights to come!
Hazzamo chapter 26 . 7/3/2015
Nice one, I love it
The Hero named Villan chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
there back, cool, wonder who shows up next
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
I'm going to have to say, you really underplayed Naruto's power, not counting Kurama and his summoning justu. this is the only one i disagree with.
Tigerman0044 chapter 12 . 4/10/2015
Really awesome read. Nice one.
undaed15 chapter 25 . 4/3/2015
You did miss out on one fact, that Xenomorphs are actually hive minded as well. They just need a queen to do that, other than that great fight.