Reviews for Deadliest Warrior of Fiction
MarleyTucker101 chapter 19 . 3/5
awesome fight dude and one thing I have to say is I totally enjoyed DAMs RWBY Story to I'm pretty excited to see your RWBY stories, as always great work
David Noklevername chapter 19 . 3/5
Love this chapter! Glad I was right about Edward Kenway winning.

Unfortunately, I don't know who the next tw warriors are; I presume Legolas is with him, but I'm not fond of the character. So, I may be skipping the next chapter.
DeadAliveManiac chapter 19 . 3/4
Great chapter love the concept and execution...andScarecrow and I agree! Looking forward to some RWBY and New York, keep it up.
undaed15 chapter 19 . 3/4
Oh...My...Kami. I...agree with the results. Oh crap, the world is coming to a end, grab your shotgun and crowbar. Undead 13 and Zivon96 agree on a match.

In all seriousness though, great match up. The only thing I disagree with is the hidden blade over the boarding axe, in my experience, at least, the AC4 axe was vastly superior to the hidden blade in the fact that in real combat you could insta-kill any opponent with it. Also I have never seen Cervantes use a axe before so I assume that you are using the axe from AC4 as a reference.

And to your RWBY idea, I say YEAH, another potential story that will be, hopefully as awesome as this. However if you go through with this make sure to check out Monty's OC guidelines.
MarleyTucker101 chapter 18 . 2/26
I loved this fight man as a fanboy of both rynolds and solo I was conflicted on who would win but I guess rynolds was a little BA as you whereas solo was a Playboy, can't wait to see the next fight
undaed15 chapter 18 . 2/21
Well at least it was close, I still say that Han would win though. The next battle will be interesting though.
DeadAliveManiac chapter 18 . 2/20
As I predicted, the hate reviews would be insurmountable! Seriously, one of your best written fights, loved it! Maybe you should write a version two of Vaas vs. Trevor to appease the masses...you know, the right ending. In all seriousness, Joker vs. Goblin and Trevor vs. Vaas are two of my favorite match-ups, despite the outcomes (I think myself and the others would be less angry if they died more dignified deaths). Don't let the hate get ya down, keep it up man!
David Noklevername chapter 18 . 2/20
Wow! That chapter came out quickly! Can't wait to read it. I'm a huge Han Solo fan. My guess is that it's going to be Chewie and either Leia, Luke, or Boba Fett showing off his gear.

I'm one of the few people who insists that Han shot second. I mean, I prefer where he shoots first, but that's kind of a minor thing, and the updated rereleases are more 'canon' than the originals, unfortunately. I think when I do Han in my 'Death Battle' series, I'd have to say that he shot second.

It appears that Mal's rifle outmatches Han's Wookie weaponry... beats it in weight and capacity at least.

The thing about Han, and characters in the Star Wars series in general, don't have the best aim. I blame the child friendliness of the early movies.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwait I'm okay. Han lost, but, I can't disagree with the results...

Looking forward to the next fight! I love both of the warriors. My money is on Edward, though, as he has the stealth and speed factor.
Metal Harbinger chapter 17 . 2/15
I liked this battle and think you should definitely focus on more battles like this in the future with contemporary weapons.

Damn, I can't believe Trevor FUCKING Philips lost! LOL! It was still a cool fight though and I liked how you incorporated the elements of what Vaas actually did in "Far Cry 3."
David Noklevername chapter 17 . 2/14
Here's what I have to say before reading the actual battle:

Trevor's drug dealers probably have less experience than Trevor himself. I mean, they are good with guns, but probably have used them for a decade, at most. Plus, they wouldn't use their guns NEARLY as frequently as Vaas' pirates, who have proper training with each and every gun and are using them constantly. I say Vaas' pirates would mow down Trevor's dealers.

Between Vaas and Trevor themselves, I'd have to vote on Trevor. He's been killing longer, being an arsonist as a child, and probably has more experience with the guns, seeing as he attacks people constantly, while Vaas can rely on his pirates to do some of the dirty work. Plus, Trevor is bigger and likely stronger than Vaas.

Wait, Jason and Willis are representing Vaas?! I imagine that Michael was complaining about having to deal with a maniac, Jason said his maniac was worse, and things just escalated from there.

Overall, my money is on Trevor winning. I think Trevor could singlehandedly take out the remaining pirates after his drug dealers are done, and Vaas? He's no match.

AFTER FIGHT:

... At least I was right with the Drug Dealers? Plus, Vaas, in this fight, had an enviromental advantage. It's a lot easier to fight in the middle of a city than in a forest, in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to a Han Solo fight! Not sure who Malcolm Reynolds is, but, hey. (Also, take not that Han canonically shot second...)
undaed15 chapter 17 . 2/14
You know, it seems that no matter how many chapters I read of your fanfiction I always get ticked off. I personally had to ponder this question when I first read this chapter, after holding off the fanboy in me I released why I keep coming back. You write these stories really well, well enough to make me come back and try my luck again. So you know what, even though I disagree with almost all of your results, I just can't get enough of your style. Keep it up man. (Personally I know that one day I will get it right.) And if you need backup against the thousands of GTA fans, Ill be there with a assault rifle to help you fend them of. Good job.
David Noklevername chapter 9 . 1/19
This was a really good chapter. No matter what you did, though, a fanbase would get angry. However, I think the Naruto fanbase is larger, and therefore more prone to anger in masses...

I expected Naruto to win, due to more formal training. Also, I'm pretty sure the Hylian Shield is said to be invincible in the games... but, hey, haven't played a Zelda in a while.

I kind of want to see Pit from Kid Icarus in a battle. I'd say aganist Kratos, but, it appears as if you've used him already...
David Noklevername chapter 14 . 1/18
I loved this chapter! I'll be searching out chapters with characters I actually recognize, such as these two...

I absolutely love the format of this! I write a similar story (Death Battle- Fan Edition) but I have a completely different format and writing style.

I kind of expected the results of this battle... while I'm a huge fan of Joker (I even plan on using him in my own series!) I've got to admit I agree with the results. I mean, Joker doesn't even use armour! Though I have to point out that Green Goblin isn't very good with aiming and piloting...
25th Doctor chapter 1 . 1/12
The Imperial Guard from Warhammer 40K vs the Helgahst from the Killzone series.
seanklovett chapter 16 . 1/8
Great fight. Oh and suggestion for a fight. The terminators of skynet vs the necrons of the warhammer 40000 series.