Reviews for Deadliest Warrior of Fiction
HelloMyNameIsEd chapter 1 . 1/26
Would've been nice if you'd given the Legion some diversity as well; they should recruit from all across Tamriel, being a continent-wide force. Orcs, Argonians, Khajiit, Elves... the Imperial Legion is probably much more diverse than what Skyrim portrays, featuring only humans. It might not have greatly influenced the outcome of the battle to include the other races but I think that it'd be more appropriate.
The Hero named Villan chapter 23 . 9/17/2014
MC vs arbiter really, thier from the same series, the chief should go against someone else.

Nightmare consumes all.
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
I could only think of one word "FATALITY!" great fight Zivon and I would totally give you points for that last kill absolutely brutal can't wait for the next fight appears wicked in my opinion.
Jesus chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
Boo. Trevor should have won.

Great story, though.

8/10
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
The one thing I'm confused about in this chapter is why you would use the war hammer over the blade of Olympus, it's much less obscure than the war hammer and certainly a better weapon than the war hammer. other than that I really enjoyed this chapter.
Harbingers of NEVEC chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
Ah feels good to see ye 'ol Vader's Fist come out on top armor always help in any situation.
The Hero named Villan chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
can soul edge consume shao kahn.

lelouch and his black knights vs red skull and hydra. kallen and viper optional.
DeadAliveManiac chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Dangit! I thought I had this one, but guerilla forces don't always win when one is lead by DARTH FREAKIN' VADER! Good work as always, I'm totally looking forward to this one, all money on Khan!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
Very, very good! I love your work! A suggestion if I may? A dremora death squad (elder scrolls) or knights of order (also elder scrolls) versus someone. Or each other!
The Hero named Villan chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
hey i just finished x-com enemy within, and i was wondering if youll do xcom mecs and psionics vs another anti alien faction, or maybe some group from mass effect.

that or lightning from ff 13 vs a femme fatale
The Hero named Villan chapter 19 . 7/22/2014
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ivy, oh and nice episode, kenway is a bit of an badass.
The Hero named Villan chapter 17 . 7/22/2014
if the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, does that mean reading fanfics over and over again mean i'm insane, if so i'm okay with that.

The Hero named Villan chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
personally i think that the match up was un even, i feel that the nanosuits should have went against someone else.
The Hero named Villan chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
i would have done more than tying her to a grate, bow chika bow wow, is it wrong to think harleys hot.
The Hero named Villan chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
shepard is a customizable character, he can be any type of soldier, to have him go against a non rpg character seems wierd.