Reviews for Deadliest Warrior of Fiction
Two words, massive rasengan, literally carves through mountains, nuff said. Also Naruto has healing with or without the nine tails that gash on his stomach wouldn't have even fazed him i mean he took a chidori through the chest as a 13 year old whats a small cut on his stomach gonna do? Now i know if we used sage Naruto or any of his other forms this battle would have been a one way slaughter but could you have at least given him more access to his base abilities like his full arsenal of shadow clones Max: 2000 at the time.
Christopher Kimson chapter 18 . 7/8
Seriously? His armor can stop plasma bolts at point blank range?
Christopher Kimson chapter 3 . 7/8
Aren't mass effect barriers only good against kinetic weaponry? Blaster rounds will go straight through, since their energy weapons.
D.J. Scales chapter 31 . 6/23
Well done. That was an interesting battle. I think i like this.
D.J. Scales chapter 5 . 6/5
Nice match
ANIMAL KING 415 chapter 31 . 5/5
Here's a few battle suggestions if you're interested:

Na'vi Warrior (Avatar) vs Mirkwood Elf (Lord of The Rings)

Batman (DC Comics) vs Solid Snake (Metal Gear series)

Helghast (Killzone) vs HYDRA (Marvel)

Tristain Musketeers (Familiar of Zero) vs Kyoshi Warriors (Avatar: The Last AirBender)

Connor Kenway (Assassin's Creed 3) vs John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)

Splicers (BioShock) vs Raiders (Fallout)

Reptile (Mortal Kombat) vs Killer Croc (DC Comics)

COBRA (G.I. Joe) vs Shadow Company (Call of Duty)
maybe you guy's should try "Jason bourne VS Ethan Hunt" that'll be a BADASS match to read.
Scarecrow'sMainFan chapter 31 . 12/29/2016
Excellent work as always man, and DeadAliveManiac did a great job on the battle. Much as I love the Earthbenders, they were just outmatched.

As for who I think should be next, how about this:

The Sontarans vs. The Klingons, two warrior races from two of Sci-Fi's most popular franchises.

I'd like to use the Daleks or Cybermen, but at the moment I can't think of a suitable opponent for them. I'd also posit having the Doctor fight Batman, but I worry I may be to biased for that one.

Either way, can't wait for the next one, and to see what ARC and ODST bring to the table.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
Great chapter... but what happened to the fourth match for super human characters?
Warmach1ne32 chapter 31 . 12/27/2016
Katana can't slice through rock, sandstone yes, but rock and dirt will dull it's blade, maybe even causing it to crack with enough force. If you stab it into the ground the blade would get grind-ed up dulling it so that it can't stab effectively (since only the tip would have pierced the ground, further reducing the effectiveness of stabbing). Also I read more Earthbenders dodging than armoring up, not a very consistent fight scene (criticizing the fight scene itself when Toph literally said they would use the Earth as a shield. Just make a Earth pillar in-front of a charging knight and kick the pillar towards them, when they dodge just clamp their legs and just kick a boulder to their immobile face done in less than minute). I think I remember chain mail surviving a katana slash (not stab) and katanas aren't that good with stabbing because it isn't straight it would struggle in stabbing deeply into someone.

Also bet ODST would win cause ARC troopers have plasma weapons like the Covenant but without shields or large size and ODSTs can be effective against Covenant forces. The Arc troopers armor is a special plastic meant to disperse plasma fire not armor piercing bullets (even if it is is stronger than kevlar, armor piercing will do something to that).
PFC Rice Man chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
Great stuff there, definitely excited for the next one for sure.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
Dang it! I thought the Earthbender will win...Though, I guess it's like a fight between an Airbender and an Earthbender...but I'm interested in the next match. Is it possible that we could have a Lightsaber vs Energy Sword comparison?
ShadowFox70 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
What about The Power Rangers Vs The Plumbers (Ben 10), two well known Space Police fight to the death.
Scarecrow'sMainFan chapter 30 . 10/20/2016
Great job on the battle. Can't wait to see what the next one brings.
dan-pus chapter 1 . 10/9/2016