Reviews for Jenny Wolf Goes to Camp Green Lake
Micky-Moo chapter 20 . 2/14
I loved it. Quite a fantastic story.
Frozenelf72 chapter 20 . 1/9
asdfghjklasdfgkjadhksal;
VivaLaGaming chapter 20 . 1/5
Awww that was so cute!
I love it!
Daily Sinner chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
There should be more stories about ZigZag.
SymphonieFantastique chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
I thought that Kitty and Zigzag's relationship developed quite suddenly, but they're teenagers so it's forgivable.
Decent chapter lengths, and I like that you've alternated between Kitty and Zigzag's perspectives.
There are a few Holes fics out there with the same general plot (a girl goes to CGL), but I like yours because you can actually string a coherent sentence together, and quite nicely too.

A suggestion (feel totally free to ignore it!) to help improve your writing is to cut out anything that isn't absolutely necessary. If it doesn't advance the plot, describe setting/characters, or flesh out relationships, it doesn't need to be there. This keeps the story from getting boring or slow. You can always put stuff back in if it looks a bit bare.
But I've enjoyed reading your story, and I'm interested to see how you'll end it. Thanks for writing!
livelaughluvmusic chapter 17 . 8/20/2013
Love this story!
Beautiful dreaming warrior chapter 17 . 8/7/2013
UPDATE PLEASEEE!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
LOL these guyXare a riot
XxBellacursexX chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
epic!
Kaanae chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
great story please update.
musicluver246 chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
love this story please update soon.
Makia chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
The first first was pretty interesting. I watched when Stanley went to camp green lake but this is even more interesting that a girl was going to camp green lake. I cant wait to tell you about the second chapter !
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Attempted murder is pretty serious, though I suppose it could be lenient since the boyfriend was only mildly burned. This is a bit convenient in itself since there was no indication he moved well enough away before she fired, and she was calculating this so it just seems a really big error on her part. If she really wanted him dead, she could've also shot to kill.

Try not to start with the character waking up as your hook. It's cliche and boring and it's been done.

The formatting is weird and also make sure to write out numbers with letters.

All in all, this is a pretty standard opening scene. It feels like the bus scene with the guard, the copy-and-paste dialogue with Mr. Pendanski and Mr. Sir, the fact that she's a girl and her interactions with the boys are there because it's what is in stories like this. I don't really see anything yet that makes it stand out from all the other fics of this kind.
Cerzylaneum'Callist-11 chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
I love this story:)
No Name and the Lonely Machine chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Gah! I thought I posted a review when you updated, guess not. Thanks for the mention in the A/N - I seriously am falling in love with this! It's so much better written than most of these Holes fics you find on this site, and I like that you use lines from both the book and the movie, while managing to keep your own things in with that, it's very good. :)
Anyway...haha, this chapter was funny - I can totally picture these things actually taking place. And you left such a cliffhanger! Update soon, I really want to know what happens!