Reviews for Breaking News
hotta chapter 4 . 8/10
Groan this is so utterly satisfying.. ought to have more of these renji ichigo shinigami style fics, love your stories:)!
aquascribbles chapter 4 . 2/23
Oh my god! Funny?! Fuck funny, that was hilarious! Every few minutes I burst out laughing or giggled like a school girl xD
Oh and when they were in the office I had to stop reading for a bit because I wasn't ready for Byakuya's reaction. I was absulotely sure he was gonna come in and then you saved my frantic heart with Rikichi :D
Your stories are some of the very few that can make me laugh so much and often. This is the first time I write a review cuz usually I don't know what to say, but I've read almost all your stories and you are my favourite Ichi/Renji/Grimm writer. _ Can't get enough! 3
Ayame chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Omg I'm new to the renji ichigo pairing and I've been reading mostly just one shots of them to get a feel for it. I'm so glad I sprung for this short 4 chapter story! Flipping hilarious! I mean I literally laughed out loud a few times!
Fenra chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
I cried for laughing. Great.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
This is definetly one of your best stories, I laughed my ass of
a2z chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
there was good humor here- but then ikkaku made it too much drunken humor. all i could think was another drunk person who hears/sees ichi/renji sex- u already had 1/2 dozen others do it-over kill. w/o ikkaku i think it is good chap
a2z chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...listen, I'll let you top the next time know. Just...say something!"
Renji stood up so abruptly that Ichigo was flung off, and the boy landed on his rear with surprised "oof!". Looking up in shock, Ichigo immediately saw the triumphant glint in the man's eyes. "Oh, come on," he said in disbelief as he realized that he had just walked right into a trap.
"I was just waiting for you to offer me something," Renji said with a smug grin. "Sounds like I got a good deal."
Aria6 chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Hahaha, that was hilarious! I love it. :) Can't wait to see what happens next!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
love the shuuhei had a coughing fit and yumi batting his eyelashes. sounds like the gang is in for a surprise!
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
XDDDDDDDDD Oh my god this is funny! I am SOOOO Going through your stories.. XDD I'm trying not to laugh 'cause I'm supposed to be doing homework, but DAMN!

"Imply? 'The table moved, remember?'" Rangiku quoted with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

eshively chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
i liked it very humorous.:)
sssuzuki chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Loved this ne! I laughed at the fact that it was Ikkaku that found out Too funny and at the ending favoring!
Digital wolfx02 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I found it to be hilarious! Loved it!
Little-Miss-Sunshine1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I Loved this story,it was sexy and very funny!
Klaanvdia chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Lol, I loved it :) You did a good job with this one!